Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

i was on wwe raw

We've CENA Nuff! Finally, someone makes an awesome poster to bash the WWE champ! Nice Pics Matt.

-Peter

on raw last night, cena cut a promo...he said "i've heard the people saying thatd they've "cena nuff" and that "cena sucks." LOLZ

later in the night, cena got hurt. he's out for 6 months to a year. how incredibly ironic. we don't know the championship match yet for no mercy, guess it will be a surprise.

i guess my wish came true, but i thought he was going to lose the belt at no mercy, not go down the monday beforehand.

Yeah, and while I was tired of seeing SuperCena never lose that title, I hate to see him lose it to an injury. I'd rather seen Randy take it from him. I have nothing against Cena personally, it's just he's boring after so long to watch, he's certainly no Rock or Hulk, like the title reign suggests.

~Jim

I have Met John Cena in Kansas City......he strikes fear upon me I tell you that...lol

GJ on getting on T.V.

I was on T.V. once as well......it was ESPN and they were showing a big match between K.C. Wizards and D.C. United....it was televised on TV. My buddies and I had front row sideline tickets at Arrowhead stadium....all 8 of us had no shirts on and had painted faces...it was 40 degrees and raining.....we were screaming the entire game and almost got kicked out because we were yelling at the D.C. United players with horn and clampers...it was loud.....we even started the Wave....that was Intense. My mom recorded the game because we knew we would be on T.V. and we were as crazy fans...lol.......Gotta love the year 2000!!!!

I remember going to the night after nWo came back. Y'know? The night when Hulk botched the ambulance flip? Smashed Rocky's back with a hammer? It was certainly interesting, I'll give ya that...

dang man. Being seated on the 8th row and getting a picture. You must've had one of the greatest days in your existance. And what about that picture of you and william hung at that time at nats.

Back