Idaho State Championships

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Gym Leader Blaine, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Here is it, the first PUI Pokemon tournament in Idaho. This is going to be a ton of fun, hope to see a lot of players from the area there.

Idaho State Pokemon Championship

Saturday April 10, 2004

4610 West State St
    Boise, Idaho 83703
    (208) 853-3683

Time:
    Registration begins at 12:00pm
    Tournament begins at 1:00pm

Entry Fee:
    $5.00 per player- Every participant will also get a special limited Championship promotional (promo) card.

Prizes: Awarded for each age group (10 & Under, 11 through 14, and 15 & Up)

1st Place: 36 Booster Packs of Pokemon Team Magma Vs Team Aqua
    VIP package upon registration at Nationals Championship
    2nd Place: 18 Booster packs of Pokemon Team Magma Vs Team Aqua
    3rd& 4th Place:9 Booster packs of Pokemon Team Magma Vs Team Aqua
    4th – 8th Place: 4 Booster packs of Pokemon Team Magma Vs Team Aqua

Gameboy Side Event:
    There will be a free Ruby & Sapphire Gameboy Advance tournament available for participants of the State Championship, held immediately afterwards. For information and rules on the Gameboy tournament, please see website below.

2. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Gym Leader Blaine...

This is wonderful news......I will be in Idaho that weekend.....I will be visiting family that weekend for the kids spring break...... I look forward to either playing or helping depending on your staff needs....Please let me know...

Pokeplayer
    PTO Wa State

3. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Pokeplayer,

Great to hear you will be in the area, we would love to have you come. I am bring one of my Master Professors with me to help out in the tournament who is like my right hand on all the ones I run. I am also having a local player help out. If we get a lot of players and I need the extra help, it would be nice to have you on staff. If youjust want to play you are more then welcome to. I know as a fellow PTO it is sometimes nice to let someone else run a tournament and get some play time in since we do not get a lot of chances to in these PUI sponcered ones.

GLB

4. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Lets post this one with the information...