Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

If I gave this to my friend would he stand a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeric

Pokemon: 25
3 Flygon ‘delta’ EX
2 Flygon ‘delta’
2 Vibrava 'delta' (HP)
4 Trapinch
2 Gorebyss
2 Clampearl
2 Claydol
2 Baltoy
2 Unown G
3 Pachirisu
1 Tauros/Luvdisc CG

Trainers: 20
4 Rare Candy
3 Professor Oak’s Visit
3 Bebe’s Search
3 Lake Boundry
2 Rosanne’s Research
2 Steven’s Advice
2 Night Maitnenance
1 Scott

Energy: 15
9 Psychic
3 Multi
2 Water
1 DRE

Strategy: Pachy or Tauros/Luvdisc start to get your basics. Then, set up a Flygon 'delta' EX and speed him up with Flygon 'delta'. Lake Boundary to OHKO Gallades. Gorebyss is to take out Magmortars and Sweet Temptaion works great with Flygon. Unown G so they can't Sonic Blade me. Claydol helps with speed and consistancy and that's about it.

Last edited:
yeah but ther is a new strategy out with palkia lv.x and swampert swampert ex and mantine so your deck would loose against it

in CA it nearly won in the states and now a lot of southern CA people play it. and i would put some double rainbow in it.

i used palkia swampert before any1. and now tpic realated, i cant see it doing bad but why are you using scramble?? flygon HP?

Ya alex many people used it resently, But this dek is very good but take out the gorybus line for castform it really works

Drop the Gorebyss, Clamperl, DRE, Water, and the Unown G for another Pacharisu, another Bebe, a Stantler, another Multi, 3 Fighting, Mew * (or Mew δ if you cannot find Mew *), and two Wager.
If you cannot find another Pacharisu, Tauros will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back