Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

If only these could happen

Fantasy Fox

This post is only for fun. You may post as many as you want.

If only...

(Professor Elm)
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 7 cards. You can still play Trainer cards this turn.

(Super Scoop Up)
Return 1 of your Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your hand without flipping a coin.

(Darkness Energy & Metal Energy)
Were basic Energies.

(Energy Stadium)
Once during each player’s turn (before attacking), that player may flip a coin. If heads, that player puts an Energy card from his or her discard pile into his or her hand.

(Scizor) - Aquapolis
Has 90, a retreat of 1 and resistance to grass.

*Note to administrators - If you think this topic should fit in the Random Topic Center, you may move it there because I wasn't quite sure where to post this.

Last edited:
(Focus Band)
Whenever a Pokemon Focus Band is attached to gets knocked out by an opponents attack, that Pokemon isn't knocked out, instead put a number of damage counters on that Pokemon until it has 10 more HP left.

(Item Finder)
Discard 2 cards from your hand. You may choose a card from your discard pile.

(Computer Search)
Instead of Discarding 2 cards from your hand, discard only 1.

re

Sneasel(Neo Genesis)-60 HP-Dark-Basic
(C)Fury Swipes-10x-Flip 3 coins. This attack does 10 damamge times the number of heads.
(D)(D)Beat Up-20x-This attack does 20 damage for every one of your pokemon in play(including this one)
Weakness-
Resistance-(P)
Retreat-

ROTFLMFAO

How about..

Gust of Wind

chose one of your opponents benched pokemon and switch it with their active.

Ah memories.....

Not to sound like a wet blanket, but I for one am glad that these suggested texts did not become the true texts for those cards. Each one would overpower the card greatly. Well, all except Darkness and Metal -- Basic Energy cards for those types, with no text, would be just fine by me. Here is what I think would have been a more balanced version of Slowking's Power, with my changes in Bold (note that it is still a little more powerful than the original Japanese, which had an Active-only restriction):

Pokemon Power: Mind Games
Whenever your opponent plays a Trainer, you may flip a coin. If heads, the Trainer is not played and instead goes on top of its owner's deck. You may only apply one Mind Games to each Trainer. This Power cannot be used if Slowking is affected by a Special Condition.

[EDIT] I have no problem with NoPoke's Gust of Wind, since it is the original. I think the only mistake that was made in respect to this card was that it was made a Common.

Last edited:
These are all actually Broken cards which were only made for fun, no hard feelings dkates.

Healing Fields
Flip a coin. If heads, remove up to 3 damage counters from any of your Pokemon in play.

Blaine
You may take 3 Fire Energies from your hand and attach it to any of your Pokemon with Blaine in its name.

No problem. Well, might as well join the fun!

Super Energy Removal 2

Flip 2 coins. If even 1 is heads, discard all Energy cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. If both are tails, this card does nothing.

That's the spirit dkates!

Pokemon Center
Remove all damage counters from all of your Pokemon, if any. Then, you may attach up to 2 Energies from your hand to your active Pokemon.

And how about this?

Double Gust
Choose one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, if any, and switch it with the Defending Pokemon. Then, choose one of your own Benched Pokemon and switch it with your Active Pokemon.

Well how about Genises Meganium's Power make all grass energy Provide (G) (G) (G). After all, Meganium never saw play.

Talk about that with Base Venosaur!

Sprout Tower
Whenever a player plays Sprout Tower, all of his opponents Colorless Pokemon attacks are reduced by 30.

Last edited:
Back