Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ifds Mamoswine

Phazon Elite

ifds said:
Mamoswine LV.56 – Fighting – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Piloswine

[F][C][C] Wild Stab: Flip a coin until you get tails. If you’re happy with the result, do 30 damage x the number of heads. If you’re not happy, ignore that result, reflip, and place 2 damage counters on Mamoswine (if this would reduce Mamoswine’s HP to 0, don’t place any damage counters and you can’t reflip). You can repeat this process any number of times.
[W][F][C][C] March Together: 60 damage. This attack does an additional 10 damage for each Swinub on your Bench, an additional 20 damage for each Piloswine on your Bench, and an additional 40 damage for each Mamoswine on your Bench.

Weakness: Grass (+30)
Resistance: Lightning (-20)
Retreat: 5

ROFL

Oh, how I hope the English version of the card keeps Wild Stab's current wording.

I know I'm happy with the wording of that attack. I'm not ignoring that result anytime soon. *SHOT*

I'm just kinda scared by that 5 energy retreat cost. Has ANYTHING DP-on been that heavy?

no, no Retreat Cost of 5 yet in the DP block.
Only 3 Pokemon ever made have had a Retreat Cost of 5

From Pokepedia-

Golem ex (Dragon - Fighting - 91)
Steelix ex (Unseen Forces - Metal - 109)
Wailord ex (Sandstorm - Water - 100)

Anyways, Mamoswine looks like a very fun card to use, but it is still flippy

~Duke

If scramble was still in, this deck would be sick. Just phione for mass evolutions and march to victory, or simply keep flipping til you donk them- then SSU it lol.

Too Flippy, i have tested it before, i would only keep doing 30-60 damage, and i had KOed myself by the time i could ever get anything good, just hope that your a good coin flipper, and this is the perfect card.

Anyway, it's second attack is what i really look forward too, additional damage for getting set up is really awesome

you forget the 2nd attack. This attack is really broken. he can 60 damage as minimun and 180 damage for maximun. Put 4 mamoswine in play is easy with phione, his HP is High also. really a line of phione - call energy, claydol and mamoswine is really broken.

Phione isn't necessary anymore. TM-TS1 does the exact same thing for free on any one of your guys.

The second attack is amazing...it just costs 4. I forgot what the Piloswine does, but hopefully it has good attacks that cost 2 or 3.

retreat cost is easy to get rid of... tech weavile/moonlight stadium =) or switch.

It would say something like...

[F][C][C] Wild Stab: Flip a coin until you get tails. You may choose to do 30 damage x the number of heads, or reflip, and place 2 damage counters on Mamoswine as many times as you want(if this would reduce Mamoswine’s HP to 0, don’t place any damage counters and you can’t reflip).

It would say something like...

[F][C][C] Wild Stab: Flip a coin until you get tails. You may choose to do 30 damage x the number of heads, or reflip, and place 2 damage counters on Mamoswine as many times as you want(if this would reduce Mamoswine’s HP to 0, don’t place any damage counters and you can’t reflip).

Yes, but the word "happy" is no longer in the text, and that makes me a sad manda.

Back