i'm selling an incomplete collection of older cards

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by weaselmouse, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weaselmouse

weaselmouse New Member

should i add that these are all mint cards? (mint in the sense that they came out of the package and went straight into plastic.) how much could i get for all of my energy cards (there are probably 150 or more) and these holos:

~Holo. Blastoise 2nd wave
    ~Holo. Chansey 1st wave
    ~Holo. Gyrados 1st wave
    ~Holo. Haunter fossil
    ~Holo. Japanese Nidoking
    ~Holo. Kangaskhan jungle
    ~Holo. Machamp original set, never opened from pack
    ~Holo. Mewtwo 1st wave
    ~Holo. Mr. Mime jungle
    ~Holo. Vaporeon jungle
    ~Holo. Venomoth jungle

i have many of the normal cards from the 1st set, but also jungle+fossil and some various cards from the second set. i haven't played pokemon in years and when i found my sister's collection that she wants me to sell i couldn't believe i had to look up "sandshrew"'s name. =)

well, i've done my research and i was wondering what you guys would suggest i do with all these cards!

please feel free to post or email me if you're interested in any of these.

2. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I think you want to give them to me :lol: . Actually, I have a few new cards if you want some.

3. weaselmouse

weaselmouse New Member

no, you got me all wrong. i'm sixteen years old, these were my sister's cards and she doesn't want them so i thought i'd get something out of them. i'm too old (at heart at least) to play card games. i am either going to sell these cards or throw them in the trashcan because they're of no use to me. i'd rather use the money to buy new shoes or something. =)

that said, does anyone need some cards to replace some of the older cards in their collection? if not, you can pick up the entire binder full of em at the salvation army next month.

4. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I like the Haunter, Mewtwo, Blastoise, and Gyarados. I'll give you a buck for them (don't have more $$. Sorry.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.