4. Post why you chose that Pokemon to be your answer
5. Only one guess per post
6. Have Fun!

I'll go 1st!:p

1. It's fat
2. Spring
3. When it's first born it's TRICKy.

Alright, it's an easy one.

I hate to do this, but for continuity's sake, I have to take your turn. Sorry SomethingElse! :(

1. Scyther's replacement.

2. Nyah, Nyah! 37

3. I'll "Detect" all your moves before you hit me.

Mwahahaha! :thumb:

Well, if you need to carry on for continuity's sake, then why should YOU carry it on? If anything I should carry on with the current riddle-thing.

1. The cats
2. left
5. Star Wars

It isn't an RS Pokémon or persian, rattata, raikou, raticate, suicune, espeon, umbreon, entei, starmie, staryu, teddiursa, clefairy.

Good luck!

Wow so new and sparkly...

So this is the new place? K. I agree it should be cats lef SW's turn still. My guess for the other guy is Meowth and my guess for Star Wars is Parasect.

PS. this forum is WAY better than the older one. Its like the Pokégym just left the stone ages for the magic boards' style. Ahhh so releiving. So theres no point in keeping at the old place right? Just makin sure...

My first guess on this thread!

Ursaring!

EDIT!!!
BTW how do i get my avatar up and going?

Oh, another note: has anyone ever heard of Serebii.net? If so what ever happened to it? Will it come back up? Did it move? Thanks for your help. THat's THE best Pokémon site in the world. And once again the official site is put to shame by yet another unofficial site. THey should be thouroghly ashamed.

Last edited:
SuperSaiyanEevee said:
3. Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon are allowed

I would like to request that we only allow Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon that are in the cards, as I have been unable to purcharse either game and am trying not to spoil every surprise in it. If we don't, I guess I can just leave the thread...

Sneasel? Cats are part of the weasel family, I think... that are they are just very similar biologically...

I agree with Otaku, for now we'll just use the Pokemon that are currently on the Ruby & Sapphire cards, then when Sandstorm comes out we can use those too. :D

~Eevee:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back