Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Impact - A Palkia LV. X Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro

.::pOKÉMON::. 20

2 Palkia (GE) (Evolve)
2 Palkia LV. X (Disrupt, get opponent's Mainhitter)
2 Sneasel (Evolve)
2 Weavile (SW) (Support)
4 Elekid (Evolve)
4 Electabuzz d (Draw)
2 Electivire (DP) (Mainhitter)
2 Electivire (SW) (Energy Supply)

.::SUPPORTER::. 11

2 Prof. Oak's Visit
3 Felicity's Drawing
2 Roseanne's Research
4 Celio's Network

.::TRAINER::. 8

2 Switch (Retreat)
3 PlusPower (For 130 HP Pokemon)
2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD

.::STADIUM::. 3

3 Moonlight Stadium (Free Retreat with Weavile)

.::ENERGY::. 18

6 Water
10 Lightning
2 Scramble

.:: STRATEGY ::.

So the plot of the deck is to get Palkia LV. X, Weavile and Electivire out ASAP.
With Palkia you get in the opponent's Mainhitter active, with Weavile and Moonlight Stadium you can free retreat anything and with Electivire you can K.O. nearly anything with one attack (with +Power even 130 HP Pokés).
The problem is the thing with Weavile: It is pretty useless without any Darkness in the Deck. So should I max the Switch to 4 and add in SSU?
I also thought about Absol as Starter, to disrupt the Setup of your opponent.

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated. Hope to hear something from you! cu

I have built a deck useing the Palkia and Weavile and it's runs well. I think you should try and put in some windstorms so if you run in to an early cc's it won't hurt you as much or you could throw in that new pachirisu which could help get out all of your basic and counter any tools. I am not to sure what to take out for the suport though.

Are you playing on sniping the benched or pulling in their mainhitter?

Windstorm is a bit hard to fit in, maybe take out 2 switch and 1 moonlight for 3 windstorm?

I made it so it would gust out there main hitter, and it also hurts there hand at the same time but only if your lucky at flips and with your starting hand for "magikarp" is not the best starter.

Oh, OK understand...

I will try and test the deck a bit. I will update with some infos on the matches by next week i think. But still other suggestions and advices are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back