impossible evolution

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Canadian Bacon, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

i have been trying for nearly 3 weeks to make my golbat happy enough to evolve. sometimes it will say, "golbat is delighted," then the next day it will say, "golbat is happy." how do i evolve my golbat easier? what is the sectet to making a pokemon happy? HOW, HOW, HOW!?!?!?!?!?

2. dkates

dkates New Member

Is this G/S/C or R/S?

3. Dek

Dek New Member

It could be either one cuz the method of evolution for a Pokemon never changes in the series. Anyways, you have two options for making Golbat as happy as a college guy during Spring Break:

1. Give it 10 carbos, irons, and other things like that.
    2. Keep it in your party, heal it when it needs healing, cure it from special conditions when it needs curing, let it battle often, give it items to hold, and let it level up.

4. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

I G/S I gave it an occasional haircut. Still took a while.

5. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

In R/S just give it pokeblocks it likes until it can't eat any more and Bingo, it's a Crobat.

6. Canadian Bacon

i am talking about in G/C/S; my way to make them happy is you had to give them haircuts. i have been staying right next to the haircut bros and giving him a haircut every day i could. i thought that after you make him delighted, you would have to grow him another level; now he is a level or two above every one else. you have to do the same thing with togepi and my brother managed to evolve it into a togetic. ill try again today and them check back in.

{([<ok i did it again and he didnt evolve>])}

Last edited: Sep 7, 2003
  7. Psycho_Lugia_X

Psycho_Lugia_X New Member

to evolve my eevee i gave it a hair cut DAILY, when u wake up, spend a few seconds and give it a trim. then walk around the earlier parts of the game and trounce-marathon it. OHKO left and right. That's the way to go! And give him stuff a lot, but minimal, haricut DAILY!

8. Canadian Bacon

and this is to get what?

9. Darkleaf Master

Darkleaf Master New Member

You can also have Blue's sister give the pokemon another trim on a certain day... just forgot which day though... You should also keep crobat at the head of the team. This should make it happy enough to evolve really soon!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2003
  10. invisible

invisible New Member

also, don't forget that it needs to level up to evolve, so no matter how happy it is, if you don't level it up, it won't evolve.

11. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I believe Blue's sister gives haircuts everyday from 2-3 (could be 3-4)

12. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

It's 3-4 everyday that Daisy'll give a Pokémon a haircut. (BTW, it's the only way to get a haircut on Monday.)

I've had some friendship experiences in my Silver and Crystal versions as well. Decided not to let one Eevee (that particular one was female) evolve until it reached level 30 (when it could learn Bite) before letting it evolve. Eventually bred it with a male Pokémon in the Ground group that knew Bite, then took the child (a male Eevee) and evolved it into an Umbreon at level 18.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2003
  13. FlygonChampion

FlygonChampion New Member

Rare Candy makes Pokemon giggly....

14. Eevee234

Eevee234 New Member

Give it vitamins, don't let it faint and your off.

15. invisible

invisible New Member

walk a lot. walking increases happiness i believe.

16. Canadian Bacon

Ill try all of these to evolve him because he still hasnt evolved yet.

17. SMARIANO297

SMARIANO297 New Member

OK First like give it pokeblocks and if that doesn't work just level it up alittle or alot. :)

18. Shadow-shadock

Shadow-shadock New Member

battle in grass with lv2-3 (at the start city) less levels needed and less KO chances

19. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Crobat is not too hard to get... if all you do i s give it haircuts though you arent gonna get it. Go to new bark and fight level 2's over and over again, give it vitimans, but NEVER GIVE IT HERBS.

20. Canadian Bacon

SMARIAN, this is about G/S, Not R/S! but ill try them all