Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Spring Break dates needed for State Championship planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

farbsman

Not sure if this would go here, but if it doesn't please feel free to move it.

I am attempting to find the best date to run the Pokemon State Championships in Indiana. I am asking that anyone from Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan please post when there Spring break is and if they would be willing to attend during that time, or if it would be better to not hold it during there spring break. Also please post the area that your from in the state (north/souh/east/west)

I will use any information I get to help me pick a date for the Indiana State Championships.

If you are not from any of these states but would be willing to possibly attend the State Championship in Indiana also please post when your spring break is and what Saturday in April would be best for you.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Derek, my spring break is from the 20-29th of March, but my wife is expecting our third child on the 26th, so I doubt I'll be able to make it then. This means I won't be in Cromwell, either.

I live in the NW Suburbs in IL. My spring break is the last week of March, and either Saturday would be fine.

bullados said:
I live in the NW Suburbs in IL. My spring break is the last week of March, and either Saturday would be fine.

State Championships have to be held in April. So they would have to be held April 3, 10, 17,or 24th. I am not able to do them on Sundays. Seems like most so far have spring break in March. Anyone else? Which date would work the best that is listed above? Don't forget, Easter is April 11th.

Where in Indiana would it be held? I would consider going myself, and any day is fine, just let us know as soon as possible for planning.

Tyranitar666 said:
Where in Indiana would it be held? I would consider going myself, and any day is fine, just let us know as soon as possible for planning.

More then likely it will be in LaGrange where I run all my tournaments. Mainly because southern and Central Indiana are not holding any City Championships. LaGrange is pretty much the center of the City Championships in Indiana. I won't know on a date until Pokemon USA okays the venue and location.

Anyone going to the Indiana State Champs should keep the 3rd and 4th weekend open. Want to make it so people in Michigan and Ohio have a second chance for the byes at Nationals. Didn't figure I would run it during the 10th since it is Easter weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back