Infercatty and R-gon for BR!rate pls!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Libelldra Fan, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

1.rate the deck pls
    2.give me a reseaon this is better as the other deck. because i want to play one deck on br tommorow.
    3.That can i change.

R-gon hp-on:
    4xtrapinch hp
    1xvibrava df (sonic noise)
    1xvibrava hp
    3xflygon hp
    2xflygon ex df
    1xmew* df
    1xspearow cg
    1xfearow cg
    4xholon's casty
    1xexeggcute hp
    1xexeggcutor hp
    1xray ex df
    1xlatios ex df
    1xjirachi ex cg
    1xlatias hp

4xdelta rainbow
    3xpsycho
    1xwater
    1xfire
    1xfight
    2xlightning
    2xpflanzen

4xmentor
    4xcandy
    1xwarp point
    1xcopycat
    3xcelio's network
    3xwindstorm
    2xcastaway
    2xstrenght charm
    2xadventurer

WE HAVE NO MT.

Strategie: Castform starts. Flygon d setup for NRG. Fearow setup for d Pokemon. Mainhitter Flygon ex df or rayquaza ex df. exeggutor and mew* and jirachj ex cg are techs.

Infercatty:
    Pokemon:19
    1xInfernape LV.X
    3xInfernape
    2xMonferno
    4xChimchar
    4xSkitty
    2xdelcatty ex
    3xdelcatty

NRG:14
    4xDRE
    10xfire

trainer:26
    4xtv repoter
    4xmentor
    4xrare candy
    2xstrenght charm
    2xpluspower
    2xcastaway
    4xwindstorm
    2xcelio's network
    1xpetm
    1xcopycat
    1xsteven's advice

Strategie: Infernape Mainhitter. Delcatty ex cg secend-hitter. delcatty pk draw setup.

2. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

I would say the first deck is better to play, just because it has more combos and options then your infercatty,(although if you don't get a proper set up it will be hard for you to do anything) For your R-gon i would just use bebes or prof elms over celios, so even if you do get your fearow out you have something to search for when you need multiple evo line out.

3. KingOfKings715

KingOfKings715 New Member

i disagree. Im not a big fan of ape but its much faster and more consistant then r gon. Dont get me wrong, of course r gon has more options, but since you dont have mt you cant abuse lake boundary and such. Ape can give you a good showing

4. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

okey one person sad ape is better the other r-gon.
    what do yo8u say and why???
    No MT i can play

5. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

since you dont have MT you should cut the fearow tech and add in a tech of drifblim for recycling

6. Rocket_Spenser

Rocket_Spenser New Member

Go with Infernape. Everyone is sick of R-gon, it's less conistent, lacks speed and Infernape is simply better.
    Infernape deck : 7.2/10

I'd say drop TV reporter to 2 and go Steven's advice to 3. Catty ex' power plus steven's advice is practically base Prof Oak all over again. it'll help you if you really need to attack for 150. drop chimchar to 3 for another PETM. All in all, you had a very good build, just those inor adjustments.

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Umm... Dude.. What kind of energy is this?....

2xpflanzen

8. KazamBolt

KazamBolt Active Member

I don't know either.

Infernape is the best of the two. R-Gon just isn't as good as it was last year.

9. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

In infernape, why don't you play Bebe search? It will get you lv x and your Ex pokemon:pokeball:

10. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I play both decks. R-Gon is the play. My version just sets up faster and has more power late game than my InferCatty.

Have you even played against a R-Gon or with one? The deck is a beast.

11. Rocket_Spenser

Rocket_Spenser New Member

well, the idea behind infernape is to make it no late-game. It's far more consistent (especially on energy). Not to say, that certain versions of R-gon aren't good, in general though, it's not as consitent as it once was. I've beaten R-gon with Gatr, Kingler, Queen, and Dustox, and seen it go down in flames to all kinds of things because the set-up and gameplay is not consistent. Inferncatty benifites from free retreat, guaranteed energy you'll need, low cost attacks, some disruption and crazy speed.

12. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

okey the battle raod was finished and i win a victory medal i was first place i play the infercaty deck with the liste i have posted. thx for helping.
    ~closed pls~

13. viktor

viktor New Member

Try to put 1-0-1 alakazam...is a good tech against a lot of decks with powers....With delcatty draw a lot of cards and discard only two with alakazam..Another tech is a sableye(cg) against flygon d,electrivire (dp),nidoqueen(mt) and another poke with opnly one attack...and put a luvdisc(cg) too because is a incredible starter....

.....that's all.....

14. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

Grass NRG, German^^

Play R-Gon, Ape is lame^^

15. Bitmancer

Bitmancer New Member

These are interesting updates...

What would be removed to fit in the 1-0-1 Alakazam?

16. Libelldra Fan

Libelldra Fan New Member

no i edit no alakazam mt bacause i can't play mt before the preales in germany starts and ich win with infercatty^^6-1 the turnier

17. Yoshi-

Yoshi- New Member

What he wants to say is that he can't play with MT cards cause MT isn't officially released here and he won the tournament with Infercatty (6-1) ^^

I played against against Ape yesterday, seemed a bit inconsistant, he didn't really get started and when I killed his Monferno he was pretty much done.
    R-Gon is just SO consistent, it nearly always gets his setup.

18. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

Good job on your BR win!

19. viktor

viktor New Member

...Maybe you can remove a windstorm asd a tv reporter and put the alakazam line...4 windstorm is a lot ,sometimes are only for discard..
    .....And is not difference if you use 3 tv or 4...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.