Inferno Duck & his helper

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Hamster92, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamster92

Hamster92 New Member

I think I've found the best combo ever! =D

15 pokémon:
    3-2-2 Magmortar Lv.52/ Magmortar Lv.X
    2-2 Heatran Lv.47/Heatran Lv.X

4 Stantler (SW)

31 Trainere:
    4x Bebe’s Search
    4x Roseanne’s Research
    3x Professor Oak’s Visit
    2x Team Galactic's Wager
    4x Timer Ball
    4x PlusPower
    2x Night Maintenance
    4x Switch
    4x Warp Point

15 Energy:
    15 Fire Energy

Srategy:
    Start with Stantler and get the Supporters i need to my hand
    Get Heatran and Magmortar as fast as i can at the Bench
    When my opponent Knock Out Stantler or i retreat it, i send out Heatran as Active
    Then i put Heatran Lv.X onto it and uses Switch/Warp Point to switch it with Magmortar
    Then I put Magmortar Lv.X onto Active Magmortar and uses his Power, Torrid Wave
    And then I use his attack, Flame Bluster, but doesn't discard any Energy cards
    And every time my opponent flips for his/hers Burned pokémon, it counts as tails
    Give Energy to Magmortar, even if he has 4, because of his Body, Flame Body
    Then I use Heatran's Power, Flash Fire, to move all the unrequired Energy of Magmortar to Heatran so he could work as backup when both of my Magmortars are Knocked Out

Spoilers:

Heatran LV.47 – Fire – HP100
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Flash Fire
    You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose 1 Fire Energy attached to your Pokemon and move it to this Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[R][R][C][C] Magma Storm: 40 damage. You may discard any number of Basic Energy attached to Heatran. If you do, do an additional 20 damage for each Energy card you discarded.

Weakness: Water (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 4

Heatran LV.X - Fire - 120 HP
    Level Up

Poke-Body: Heat Metal
    Even if your opponent's Burned Pokemon Evolve, De-Evolve, or Level Up, the Burn condition remains. In between turns, whenever your opponent flips a coin for the Burned condition, all of those coin flips are treated as tails.

Poke-Power: Heat Wave
    This Power can be used once at the end of your turn, if this Pokemon is on your Bench. If, during your turn, your Active Fire-type or Steel-type Pokemon discarded Basic Energy as a result of its attack, choose up to 2 of those Basic Energy cards and attach them to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Water (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 4

Need som little help with the Trainers, if there are anyone I should switch out

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  2. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

I thought Magmortar was a clown with a head on fire.

It looks good but I think you you might want to make room for 4 pachi or a 4-2 furret to set up. Other then that it seems good.

3. Hamster92

Hamster92 New Member

Should i maybe switch out 1-2 Premier Ball and put in 1-2 PlusPower?

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Timer Pall?

Also add in another magmar.

5. MarchenHG

MarchenHG New Member

Haha you think you found the best combo ever, I always thought it was a pretty obvious combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.