Inner Strategies?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by zell94606, Dec 27, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. zell94606

zell94606 New Member

Pokemon involves: skills, a good deck, experience, a little luck, and also confidence.
    Anyone know any good strategies on how to psych ur opponent out in a ptcg duel?

2. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Ah Gamesmanship ... rears it ugly head again...

now I like to see some banter at events but at the table I think it should be cordial, professional and above all no arguments!

And remember the Head Judges word is final...

3. MonkeyMan

MonkeyMan New Member

thats not true, there are A LOT of good judges. You just live in PA which is nowheresville poke wise

Last edited: Dec 27, 2003
  4. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

Judges aren't always wrong, it's just when they do make a mistake we hear about it more.

5. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

I have found that the judges are usually correct with their calls.

What I don't like is when they ask other players what the call should be.
    This, to me, is very unprofessional.

6. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I like to always act like I have the upper hand nomatter what situation I'm in (Venusaur knows all about that ;p lol). That's my strategy!
    -Swampert

7. professorbix

professorbix New Member

thats not true, there are A LOT of good judges. You just live in PA which is nowheresville poke wise

monkeyman, how can you say that? there are quite a few good players here in Pa. we have major tournaments in Exton and Butler which are run by well-qualified staff. don't knock a state until you've been there and played with some darn good players and staff!