(Insert name here) for BR

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Pokeric, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeric

Pokeric New Member

Pokemon: 16
    2 Leafeon Lv. X
    2 Leafeon
    2 Espeon
    1 Umbreon
    4 Eevee
    2 Claydol
    2 Baltoy
    1 Pachirisu

Trainers: 28
    4 Bebe’s Search
    3 Pokedex HANDY910is
    3 Dawn Stadium
    3 Dusk Ball
    3 Plus Power
    3 Great Ball
    3 Steven’s Advice
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Roseanne’s Research
    1 TSD
    1 TGW

Energy: 16
    7 Grass
    3 Boost
    3 DRE
    2 Scramble
    1 Cyclone

Strategy: T3 Leafeon Lv. X to kill them with mass damage and mass energy acceleration. It's crazy fast and crazy good :biggrin:

~Key Players~

Leafeon Lv. X
    Obviously the main attacker. He powers up your benched Pokemon, while dealing 100+ damage a hit. He has decent HP, and combined with the other cards in this deck, should stay around for a while.

Leafeon
    As you can see, to level up, but Leaf Guard is one of the great things in this deck that's help the Lv. X stay around for a long time

Espeon
    Another thing that helps Lv. X to stay alive. +20 HP is good, and is a good type to be a secondary attacker.

Umbreon
    No weakness and free retreat is great. It really helps against fire decks who live to kill poor little Leafeons line mine :frown:.

Claydol
    The same thing as for any other deck, great draw power. That's about it

Pachirisu
    A decent starter, but I mainly use him to discard pesky CC's

Dawn Stadium
    +20 HP, reduced damage by 20, no weakness, free retreat, AND the ability to heal itself!?! Leafeon's crazy

2. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

to tell you the truth, i think the eevees are overrated. ive tested them, and theyre not very consistent. but anyway, you should cut the pachi. take out the pokedex for stronger drawing supporters. also, perhaps consider crystal shard since garchomp will get popular

3. ashinto

ashinto New Member

great deck, but u will need a name for it. and u have to play pachi to get rid of the CC's, especially in my area, were it is the biggest tool being used.

4. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

A Phione can help you to speed up the progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.