Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Interesting Cards & Items from Japan's Organized Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeDaddy

Hi Folks -

I came across a couple of things that I thought were really cool.

http://www.pokemon-card.com/special/prize/

Note that this page appears to a Tournament page with Special Cards and an incredible first place prize package that includes (I think) a deck box, a playmat, a seemingly unique Kyogre coin, a Gold Winner's card, and a neat black case.

Would also love to know what the Chatot and the cool Giratina Trainer/Supporter/Stadium card says.

It would be great if someone could translate the page and all the items!

Looks like theres a full sets of Lv. X's from each PT set too. I'd have to guess that the third black "case" from the left is a dice box? Very, very cool. Have to wonder if our Victory Medals for BR's will be the Giratina ones this year.

Those energies are amazing. Way to one-up our reverse-holo energies Japan. >.>

Great find PokeDaddy, I am now drooling on my keyboard. =D

Yeah actually pokemonmike has a couple decks worth of those sleeves, or something like it in his trade thread. Yeah, too bad after Sept, we can't use those energies.

I see a new Giratina Victory Medal card (which I want, badly).

Clear Backed Sleeves are pretty.

Not one, but TWO beautiful playmats that I would love to decorate my events with :D

LvX binders.

This is some PRETTY stuff!!!!!

o_O *points at banner picture* _clear_ art-backed sleeves?!

'mom

Yeah. I currently have 3 sets and the clear giratina art sleeves look completely amazing.

I can't even find the words for how to describe them, they just look that good.

EDIT: The energies are also some of the prettiest pokemon cards ever made... Wish I hadn't gotten them now with the new ruling though...

Last edited:
O O , pretty!
o

i Want it all, but there is the small problem of it being only in Japan.:frown:
BTW, can anyone get the full translations for this?

Is the lost zone on the opposite of the playmat than we would require it? Appears to be next to the deck and discard pile, and not on the same side as the prizes.

Or is that a supporter placement guide? That would make sense too.

Just an observation.

Vince

Is the lost zone on the opposite of the playmat than we would require it? Appears to be next to the deck and discard pile, and not on the same side as the prizes.

Or is that a supporter placement guide? That would make sense too.

Just an observation.

Vince

I think you're on to something. There are two places next to the active.

Might be off, but Chatot

C Encore
(*Insert same encore text as Golduck SW*)

CCC 3 coins, 20x heads

And that's a victory medal

Even I want the sleeves, and I ahvent played this game in a while lol. they look really sick. Any word on whether we will get them here?

As usual, another case of "Japan gets everything better." Seriously, our OP needs to take a long look at what they give out in Japan, then figure out how to get those rewards and stuff over here.

As usual, another case of "Japan gets everything better." Seriously, our OP needs to take a long look at what they give out in Japan, then figure out how to get those rewards and stuff over here.

This is just another example where Japan's OP has a bigger budget from 2 factors. Less Players to support / More money coming in from their sales of product. Hopefully things in the TPCi OP will improve and we will see things like this in the future.

On to the topic.

Very cool find, I do hope we see stuff like this in the future. The sleeves are really sweet looking.

But, I LOVE the new victory medal - that thing rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back