Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Intl Travel Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

metagross

Not sure where to post this so pls move appropriately.

On POP page there is a table representing how many trips and invites each country gets. Now I suppose that the table is per age group. My question is, what happens when there is less than 8 players in any given age group? Does the winner still get trip and/or invitation?

8 players total for a sanctioned event. 6 players in each age group for age separated. I would expect that POP would be very dissapointed if a National championship couldn't manage at least 6 players in each age group.

I've not come across any additional restriction to the effect that there is no travel award unless more than the minimum number of players as specified in the tournament rules plays.

That said awkward cases need to be refered to POP - no one here knows for certain.

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=704000004

hopefully more Juniors this year ;)

Last edited:
That is precisely the case. There is simply no one here under the age of 10 that plays Pokémon. In recent tournaments there have always only been 1 player in that age group. Is she guaranteed a trip?

Like I said got to ask POP. Will the junior winner recieve a travel award if attendance is the same as last year? No one here knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back