Invite Question

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by jkwarrior, Jul 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. jkwarrior

jkwarrior New Member

So I sent an email with my flight itinerary to organizedplay quite a few days ago. I am still waiting on a confirmation email. Has anyone already received an email from organized play? I am new to this whole invite to worlds thing.

thanks

2. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Check a couple of the other threads already going about this issue. The original email sent requests you to send them travel and/or hotel confirmation. The second email requests printing out consent forms and information forms to be returned. Check your inbox and get them in by 7/21.

3. charchar

charchar New Member

Will they get it if i mail it to them on friday? I live in Virginia so will they recive it before that day?

4. Jason

Jason New Member

if you Xpress your mail, they would get it on time then.

5. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Or you could just fax it and save yourself the money as faxing is WAAAAAY cheaper. :thumb:

Drew

6. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

True Drew....or email them. Also, I think it said it has to be postmarked by 7/21...I apologize for confusion. So as long as it is postmarked and on its way by 7/21, if you are mailing. I'm getting son's stuff notarized tomorrow and then mailing at post office.

7. charchar

charchar New Member

Im probably going to get it tomorow and faxing it tomorow. K i should be able to buy or use a printer from the library :p if not im very disapointed in myself.