Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

iPods

pichu bros. rox

I'm trying to get one and I'm wondering which one to get. I'm not gonna get any videos so a nano would work best. I'm also leaning towards 2nd gen but i'm still not sure. Any help? thanks

2nd gen. nano has video too, cover flow, and games like music/movie/TV show trivia. I have one, and I like it alot. 1st gen. nano is meh compared to 2nd gen

The best thing to do would be to list the ideal cost, memory space (GB or number of songs), features and size then buy the one that does those.

2nd gen. nano has video too, cover flow, and games like music/movie/TV show trivia. I have one, and I like it alot. 1st gen. nano is meh compared to 2nd gen

2nd gen is nothing special.
3rd can play video and has cover flow.

I'd get an iPod touch because of the recent update, and wi-fi is teh awesomeness.

You're actually describing the 3G / 3rd Generation nano. 1st Gen was some kind of plastic with shiny back. 2nd Gen was aluminum the whole way around.

I just bought a 3G nano a few weeks ago, and it is awesome. Fun little games (especially Phase). Impressive screen (it is very tight with pixels). Convenient features. Reasonable price.

I think a 1st or 2nd nano would be you're best pick since they are cheaper than the new stuff, and very functional. I'm guessing you won't be needing over 2 GB of memory. But you would have to get one used since they are not really in stores anymore.

I got a 3rd Gen iPod nano for Christmas, and the ease with which I can put my music on it and access it later is awesome. With the addition of Cover Flow there are now like four or five different ways to find any given song you're looking for, which is unbelievably convenient.

also, where did you buy yours and how much did it cost.
I got mine at a Radio Shack for $149.99. That is the standard cost anywhere for a 4 GB 3G nano. On eBay, you can snatch up better deals than that, but I like the simplicity of returning such a product to a local store in the event that it is defective.

Get a Zune. Just because ipods are popular doesn't mean its necessarily the best mp3 player.
When I was in the market for a portable music player a few weeks ago, I did my research. Trust me, the iPod is successful for many reasons. It is superior in quality and functionality. Zune just isn't the same thing. iPod is the leader for a clear reason, it is a better product that has been carefully developed with excellent software.

Get a Zune. Just because ipods are popular doesn't mean its necessarily the best mp3 player.
Yes it does. Nothing beats iTunes and iPods for ease of use or support. If you have an Apple store near you they will fix help you with any problems you have. The zune is Microsoft's pathetic answer to the iPod.

I've had two MP3 players. The first was a Creative Zen Nomad, which worked swimmingly. Near perfect execution on every aspect of the player. Even the software was good! The only real problem with the player was that the rechargeable battery was easily removable. This led to the internal hard drive crashing eventually. Lucky I bought a product replacement plan.

After that, I got a second Creative player, this time a Vision M 30GB. Smaller than my Nomad, but not exactly small. Nice interface, easy to navigate software. Only problem this time is that I have to reformat the HD whenever I want to add new music. Now that I've maxed the HD space, though, I don't really have to worry about that. Still, at 30GB, it's disappointing that I couldn't get further than Frank Sinatra in my library's alphabetized list. I don't know WHAT I'd do with just 4 GB...

iPod Nano (The newest one I think 3rd Generation) is a great starter MP3. It has many capabilities and the 4 GB is roughly $150.00$.

Zune yeah right. Let's see for every Zune that is sold Microsoft pays the record lablels a royality fee basically saying that anyone who owns the zune is downloading their music illegally.

As for me I bought a first gen video iPod for Christmas in '05. And I have been very happy with it and glad that I did not get some other cheap knock off like the Zune.

Also if you order online from Apple you can get free laser engraving and free shipping on $50+ orders.

Yes it does. Nothing beats iTunes and iPods for ease of use or support. If you have an Apple store near you they will fix help you with any problems you have. The zune is Microsoft's pathetic answer to the iPod.

Well, i bought a (no not zune, they ARE bad) Zen Vision:M it had 30 Gb and was the same price, however, it came with radio, you could record the radio, a microphone, and better video. The only downside to it was yeah, iTunes it basically amazing and the best way ever you put music on your MP3. i like em both, but i think the zen is at least a little better unfortunatley their no longer selling them. But my point was ipod is not ALWAYS the best, however, they are very good

Back