Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef: Age of Klutz (Top 32 Challenges POSTED! Less than five hours left!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
All right, so one thing I'd like to do at least twice this top cut phase is try ideas with Stormfront; however, the set isn't out yet, so it'd be unfair to make everyone work with the entire set. So...

The challenges this round are Stormfront cards, with one limitation:

-Only the stated challenge card is legal for you to use! The rest of the format is still Diamond/Pearl to Legends Awakened.

So, without further ado, here are the challenges:*

Division One: Cherrim

Division Two: Mismagius

Division Three: Bronzong

Division Four: Infernape

Division Five: Empoleon

Division Six: Magnezone #6

Division Seven: Dusknoir #1

Division Eight: Gyarados**

*Division 1-7 have scans available at www.pokebeach.com for reference.
**To my knowledge, there is no available scan for Gyarados, so if you go to:

http://pokebeach.com/tcg/intense-fight-in-the-destroyed-sky

Then you should be good. Until further notice, we are going to use that translation as the basis for this round.

So again, remember: do not use any cards other than the one assigned!

All entries are due this upcoming F[DEL]riday evening (the 31st...Halloween)[/DEL]*. If you turn in later than 12:00 AM, then you will receive a three point deduction from your entry, and then three more points for each day.

*EDIT: Because there is a possibility that I may be out of town Friday-Sunday, I will go ahead and change the due date to MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd. All other rules (late entries, 12:00 AM being the cutoff, etc) still apply.

Last edited:
I didn't realize how awful Mismagius was.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

(without Stormfront)

Last edited:
Some of those cards are competitive. I'd be wary of giving away a competitive list to the world. Maybe some of these iron chef decks are going to get net-decked.

What division am I in?

And is the deadline without losing points on Monday or Friday?

Last edited:
so the due date is Monday, Nov. 3rd 12:00am Correct? The friday 31st date never existed right? lol Just making sure, sometimes my brain doesn't work like it should.

WHAT?! Lol, I should not have rushed to send in my deck! That means the week would be over and I had a free weekend because I only have two subjects left for my exams so I can playtest with real people instead of just playing myself!!

Man, oh man.

btw, looking forward to what division 8 does with gyarados. that card looks very interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back