Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-Future/Discussion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegeta ss4

Iron Chef Leader
Hey guys, what a tournament!

There were a lot of up and downs in this tournament. This was the 1st time I have ever done this, but I believe I have learned from my mistakes. I think the tournament got a lot smoother as it progressed. It was so much fun to do this, I also think this helped out some of the new players see what a good deck looks like while being creative, which is what new players really want to be. I'd like to say congratulations to John "Cyrus" Kettler and Edmund "goldedda" Kuras on their top 2 matchup. That was a close one to say the least. I think it showcased anything is possible. Edmund came into the top cut as the average player, John came in like he was ready to win it all. Things shifted for both Edmund and John. For John, he faced some of the toughest competition in the tournament. He passed the test over being Lia "RainbowGym", one of the most underrated players in this style of tournament. Edmund Got passed Mikey "Magnechu." That propelled him to have a vast amount of confidence and momentum.

So really though guys, this thread is all about one thing. Changes.
• How Can we make this tournament for lucrative.
• How can we make this tournament less stressful.
• What must be done with the score system, keep it, or change it?
• What type of challenges should be utilized in a particular round.
• How can we prevent people from dropping after one round?
• Can Pokegym actually be a part of this tournament, i.e. prizes/support?

There are many more questions to be asked, and much more things to be discussed. I would love to judge the Next Iron Chef competition.

So with that said, I am announcing this now for all personnel. The Next Iron Chef Competition will happen late next year, around winter time.

So I leave this thread open, discuss your complaints, discuss your positives, discuss any changes you wish to be made. Help me, help you!
-Nathan W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back