Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-Tournament of Champions (Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
I'm going to be posting this on bracketmaker.com, where all of Pokegym can sign up/enter in brackets for who they think will win. One point in your score for every correct round one match, two points for every correct round two, four for every round three, and eight if you predict the winner in round four correct!

SO, without further ado...

Bracketmaker.com:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=179843&tclass=

IRON CHEF
TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
~~~Single-Elimination Bracket~~~

1st Dendrobatida VS 16th Flipsarecool
8th ~Blazi-King~ VS 9th Acutin89
4th Superwooper VS 13th Magnechu
5th Slimeygrimey VS 12th Whicker
2nd Pooka VS 15th Mr. Meches
7th Hypnosproject HQ VS 10th CRIMINAL
3rd Pidgeotto Trainer VS 14th Metagross
6th Venusaur VS Gymbo ex

Last edited:
If someone enters brackets for who they think will win, but they aren't part of the competition, what do the points go towards?

I'll explain the bracketmaker.com contest later. This is just to tide some of you guys over.

...After Magnechu saw this bracket, he said unpleasant things =)

Patriarch said:
IRON CHEF
TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
~~~Single-Elimination Bracket~~~
8th ~Blazi-King~ VS 9th Acutin89

Hmmm, this matchup should be fun! Mainly because I dunno who my opponent is:lol:.

Pidgeotto Trainer said:
Was there actually a system of seeding players or was it random?

I talked to Kettler over AIM about it and it was a little of both. Dendro is first because he placed first in Ages of Kabuto and Yamato, Pooka placed second for second place in Age of Yamato, and somehow, Ross, you ended up seeded above me even though I made T4 Age of Kabuto and you grinded in. >_< Grimey comes in fifth, below me, even though he made T2 in Kabuto and I made T4.

Well, anyway, it doesn't really matter who's paired versus who. There can only be one Champion in Iroh Chef (and that champion is obviously Magnechu - LIFE CEREAL!!!1)!

Man you stayed up till FOUR AM LAST NIGHT? Jeeze Woop, I thought you signed off when I did ;)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Ya of course I'm gonna win. <33

Last edited:
Magnechu said:
Man you stayed up till FOUR AM LAST NIGHT? Jeeze Woop, I thought you signed off when I did ;)

You're a little confused. That says 06/21/06, 4:00 AM, which means that it was two nights ago, even if technically it was only one day ago. My AIM didn't start working until 06/21/06 at night, and extended into the morning of 06/22/06.

ChubbyChilupa135 said:
do u have to have Aprentice to do this or not???

It's not open to anyone. We're down to the Top 16 people - the Tournament of Champions. And no, it's a deckbuilding tournament, not an Apprentice tournament.

[/for the one billionth time]

I'm going to be on vacation from August 5th-19th. But if we're going to start during that time period and I don't get back home in time, I'll concede the win to Magnechu.

Edited the bracket with all winners. Congratulations to those who qualified, and especially to those who are going onto the Elite Eight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back