Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Is there a # 133/132 in the new set?

the only lv x's i seen were gardy and honchkrow..
and i didnt see anything different from what we know..
so i doubt there is a secret rare..

or i could be wrong.

I'll be going to a prerelease tonight, so I'll see if there is one, unless someone discovers it first. But yeah, probably Garchomp Lv X or something.

Went to a pre-release today. They had a set list. There is no secret rare. There are only 2 lv.X's in the set: Honchkrow and Gardevior.

I guess that could be true, but you'd think one person would pull the secret rare out 1 or 2 cases. If not, that is one RARE card. I helped judge and I kept on top of which lv.Xs were pulled.

At the PR Prime was at, judging (mine), there were around 3 cases or possibly more opened....I didnt see one secret rare. Only 2 X's .....Honchcrow and Gardy.

Is that enough proof?? If there is one....it is REALLY secret!

Keith

Don't get me wrong, I really like that new sets come out and we get new cards/strategies to play with, but I'm kind of disappointed.

Not only was Time Space Distortion an EXCELLENT marketing move, but it made opening packs more exciting (not to mention addicting). But now...we find out that there is no 'secret' in Secret Wonders. It kind of pops my balloon. Any chance we could put some of out TSDs together, go back in time, and tell PUI to reconsider the make up of the set?

Two level x's is stupid, niether of them are that great either

Garde and it's friends in it's non-LV.X form, it's stage 1, it's EX tech, and it's alternate Evolution tech all say "Hi, wish to reconsider that?"

Back on topic: No Garchomps spotted in Washington. Neither is there an English scan of Garchomp LV.X on Pokebeach (unless it's buried on the forums somewhere :/)

Didn't see any at our prerelease. Didn't see Honchkrow Lv X either, though that at least exists. Plenty of Gardy Lv X though. Perhaps someone will discover it tomorrow if it exists.

Back