Is there anyone that can read japanese?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by redostrike, Sep 27, 2007.

1. redostrike

redostrike New Member

Hi,

Is there anyone that could do me a favor?

I have the clothing patterns but the problem is the text is all in japanese i cant read a single word of it. Now i'm asking if someone could translate it for me, I actully need it within a few days if someone could help me whit it? It's not that it's 200 pages of text it just 2 a4 pages whit lots of drawings and a bit of text.

I would appriciate it.

If you have the ds game i could give a reward to you for doing this for me i have a few shiny pokémon you could choose from, also a manaphy and every legendary (except for darkai, shaymin, arceus)!!

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well, on my mac, I have Sherlock, a text translator. If you have the clothing pattern's text on the computer, I can translate it for you. If this is the case, just post the text and I'll hop to it. If the text isn't on the computer, I think you're out of luck. I don't want any reward FYI.

3. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

You could possibly find some japanese translating books at the library. Possibly. But you could most likely find something on the internet too.

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

^ That would take years to learn how to translate a language from books...
    But you gotta do what you gotta do :lol:

But I wouldn't recommend books. He is already trying the internet.

5. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

6. ARMondak

ARMondak New Member

I've also been looking for something to translate websites from Japanese to English - google only does about the first quarter of the webpage - does anyone know any good translating sites?

7. Jason

Jason New Member

excite is a good one but i dont have the link right now since my main pc needs reparing *is on laptop and wants the power supply on his main pc replaced*

8. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

9. redostrike

redostrike New Member

Hi, thanks for the help i have the patterns on my computer but they are as pic not as text.

I dunno any translator (on the internet) that translates pictures :rolleyes:

If i would have to learn japanese that would take to long :p

Pics are here now!

EDIT:

Here are the pictures (beware there huge ;) )

http://www.cosplay.janchan.com/patterns/edscoat.rar

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007