Its Surf'n Pikachu here!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Origins, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Origins

Origins New Member

(Surfing) Pikachu HP50 :lightning
    *Promo*

Lv.50

:ppowr:The Adventure
    Once during your turn, you may search your deck for 3 pokemon of :fire::water::grass: types (1 of each), show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward (This dosn't work if you didn't get all of thoes types. If you don't find all three pokemon of thoes types, then shuffle your deck)

:lightning Thunder Wave: 10
    The defending pokemons now paralized. If the defending pokemon was paralized last turn, this attack does nothing.

:water::water: Surf: 30

Weakness~:fighting:+10
    Resistence~ ---
    Retreat Cost~:colorless
    ----------------------------------

What do you all think? its definitly not broken, it would just be another stupid promo, a very cool promo

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  2. wally

wally <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Lv 50 50HP?????????????????????

3. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

That's the most confusing Poke-Power I've ever seen...
    It just does not seem to make sense.

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

I think its that whenever Ash goes somewhere, or at least in Kanto and Johto, he happened to get all 3 of the starters.

5. Origins

Origins New Member

Wally: Yea, but basics have low HP anyways and his strong attacks and pokepower make up for that

Afganistan: my blind 100 year old great grandma could read it and understand it better then that; whats so confusing?:smile:

Ya ya, its a stupid card lol, I know, I know. Now I'm going to make Latios and Latias Lv.X; stay tuned

6. wally

wally <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Give it atleast 70 HP

7. torchick 33

torchick 33 New Member

i actually think its a good idea for a promo card. they're supposed to be a little weird and have odd abiliies. a few more hp would prob be good