I've never seen many regigigas deck so i decided to create one (DP On)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shinigami RPER, Aug 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinigami RPER

Shinigami RPER New Member

Pokemon: 19
    2 - 2 Regigigas Lv. X IFDS
    2 Regice IFDS
    2 Regirock IFDS
    2 Registeel IFDS
    2 -2 Claydol GE
    2 - 1 - 2 Togekiss GE

Trainers: 26
    2 Rare Candy
    3 Roseanne's Research
    3 Premier Ball
    3 Bebe's Search
    3 Great Ball
    3 Night Maintenance
    3 PokeDrawer
    2 Snowpoint Temple
    2 Marley's Wish
    2 Super Scoop Up

Energy: 15
    5 Metal
    5 Water
    5 Fighting

Strat: just use attack with regigigas and have the regis to reduce the coloress cost, then sacrifice a pokemon to make regigigas stay on game.... claydol and togekiss for speed, please rate and fix and here's the spoilers:

Regigigas LV.47 – Colorless – HP100
    Basic Pokemon
    Poke-Body: Regi Form
    If you have Regirock, Regice, and Registeel in play, this Pokemon pays 1 less Colorless Energy to use each of its attacks.
    [C][C] Mega Punch: 30 damage.
    [W][F][M][C] Giga Power: 60 damage. You may do an additional 40 damage. If you do, Regigigas does 40 damage to itself.
    Weakness: Fighting (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 4

Regigigas LV.X – Colorless – HP150
    Level Up
    Poke-Power: Sacrifice
    You can use this Power once during your turn. Knock Out 1 of your Pokemon. Then, choose up to 2 Basic Energy cards from your discard pile and attach them to this Pokemon, and remove 8 damage counters from this Pokemon. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.
    [W][F][M][C] Giga Blaster: 100 damage. Discard 1 card from the top of your opponent’s deck. Choose 1 card from your opponent’s hand without looking and discard it. Regigigas can’t use Giga Blaster during your next turn.
    Weakness: Fighting (x2)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 4

Pokedrawer + – Trainer
    You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.
    If you play 1 copy, draw 1 card from your deck.
    If you play 2 copies, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

Marley's Wish – Supporter
    Search your discard pile for 2 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with different names, show them to your opponent and have your opponent choose 1. Put the chosen card in your hand, and discard the remaining card.
    (If all of the Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards in your discard pile have the same name, choose 1 of them, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.)
    You can only use 1 Supporter card during your turn. To use it, place it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

arent the regis except for gigas from LA? and also, with regice regirock and togekiss,
    you dont want to worry about claydols. thats mainly because dusknoir can pick off whoever it wants
    with the bench space this deck requires. and gigas does giga blaster, then giga power and
    back and forth so that you dont have to keep sacrificing regis left and right. and which set is
    great ball from?
    -2 marley
    +2 pachirisu

3. Shinigami RPER

great ball is from ifds and should i take out regis?

4. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

oh. but regis are required for gigas to have sacrifices and cheaper attacks. thats why you run NM.
    you sac a regi, and immediately put another one down.
    -1 rosy
    -1 pokedrawer
    +2 SSU to pick up togekiss

5. Shinigami RPER

just one thing: eve if my opponent uses dusknoir it doesn't matter: palm away one of my regis, i sacrifice one or attach energy; palm away togekiss will help me :D; palm away gigas, it's a basic it's easy to set up
    and i will follow your changes, thank you

6. ragingphantom

ragingphantom New Member

wow. a case where noir actually helps the other player.

7. Shinigami RPER

^^ lol well any more sugestions (i really believe this can be a fine deck)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.