Japanese HalfDecks

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Rayquaza14, Jun 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

Hi everybody,

I wanted to know if you were able to help me. I saw those Heatran vs Regigigas Decks (2 * 30 cards)
    Are we allowed to play them in sanctioned tournaments? (when they would come out in the next set LA and the tournament would be DP-LA)
    Because they don't have numbers on the cards
    like for example Regigigas :
    Regigigas Example

Thank you very much
    ray14

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

Once the cards come out in English, provided they do. Then you would need translations.

3. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

Yeah I know that you have to provide a translation/reference card, but the japanese Equivalent of the HalfDeck-Card is in DP5 and there it has a number. But otherwise it's exactly the same card. So is there no difference?

4. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

Well, Japan to American set translations will NEVEr have the same set symbol. It has to be VERY clear that they are the exact same card between-language.

5. Tego

Tego New Member

They've sometimes had the same set symbol, actually. It's just in the DP series that, for some reason, the English editions of the cards have confusing and meaningless symbols instead of just the easy and comprehensible small symbols clearly saying "DP1", "DP2" etc. that they have in Japan.

6. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

Updated first post with example