Japanese Silver Victory Medal

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by The_Cheese_Alchemist, Sep 19, 2007.

1. First off, I don't have a scan of it, if I did I would put it up. However if you have a scan of it and would like to post it so everyone else knows what it looks like or to make sure that's the card I'm talking about I would appreciate it.

It looks exactly like the one we got for Battle Road accept if I remember right the Pikachu is on the right side and the siver medal is on the left (oppossite of there positions on ours). Anyone know?

2. Jason

Jason New Member

the value, let's say.. $35USD. ;)

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

For those that haven't seen the posters for BR Fall yet, this is the card we're getting this time around.
    How does that affect the value?

4. Jason

Jason New Member

we are getting silver instead of gold? THANK GOD.

so gold is for Spring? Mmmmkay...
    they should give out victory medal cards or something like that for cities etc.
    Cities: T2?
    States: T8?
    Regionals: T16?
    Nationals: T32?

:p

5. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

So the Silver one will be legal for our tournaments now?

Please say yes, I have 7

6. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

How would you have 7 silver victory medals when the Fall battle road has not even started......

7. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

I have 7 Japanese Victory medal

8. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

DOH! I just seen silver victory medal.....Sorry my mistake.:lol:

9. Tego

Tego New Member

That can't possibly be correct.

The Silver medals are handed out every single week here in Japan, all over the country. Every single local tournament gives the winner one, so it's more or less like the "tournament winner pins" we have outside Japan.