Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi Lv.X

PorygonX

Jirachi Lv.X :psychic::metal: 110HP

:ppowr: Healing Wish

Put a Wish Counter on one of your pokemon. The wish counter is treated a pokemon tool attatched to your pokemon. The first turn after the pokemon was equipped with a wish counter you may remove the counter and remove all special conditions from that pokemon. After the 2nd turn the pokemon was equipped with a Wish Counter you may remove the counter and all damage counters on that pokemon. After the 4th turn the pokemon was equipped with the wish counter you may choose two other pokemon(not including the pokemon equipped with the wish counter) and remove all damage counters from them and the pokemon equipped with the wish counter removes all damage counter from it as well.(only one pokemon may be equipped with a wish counter a a time. If you remove it on the 3rd turn this does nothing.)

:metal::psychic::psychic: Shooting Star 50+

If the defending pokemon is a basic pokemon this attack does 50 damage. If the defending pokemon is a stage 1 pokemon this attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage. If the defending pokemon is stage 2 or Lv. X this attack does 50 damage plus 40 more damage.

Weakness: :fire:x2 Resistance: :fighting:-20 Retreat Cost:

Please comment and crtiticize! I'd also like ratings out of 10. If you think this card is broken just tell me instead of ranting about it. If it's broken just tell me and what I need to fix.:smile: I need you also to tell me if I should get rid of the attack or the Pokebody.

Last edited:
I dont get the :pbody: and i has way to much hp for a basic lv.x
Over all i would give it a 7/10.
Sorry if i sound rude or anything :frown:

Aron*

The Poke-power is a little weird, but it makes sense for Jirachi to have a power like that. The Poke Body makes it a Sceptile wannabe.

No Jirachi should have more than 100 HP. 130 is just wrong.

The attack is expensive as heck. :psychic::metal::colorless maybe?

Back