Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi Sighting and the CGI Japan hit, Meowth's Party in Pokemon Channel *spoiler*

mysterioustrainer

Wanna see Jirachi in 3-D? Well in Pokemon Channel you can.

How this is done is by collecting the secret Pichu Bros (part 5) disk in the Ruins of Truth. Once you fill in a report about the shows you see with Pichu Bros part 4 and obtain all three bus passes. You will learn that the disk goes missing and it is up to you and Pikachu to find it. First Go to Mt. Snowfall and talk to the Gengar at the Ruins entrance. You will learn that you need a Duskull Lamp to pass. Find Duskull in Springfield area and trade a ball (which you find in the strange hole) for the lamp. Return to the ruins and scare off Gengar with the lamp. Enter the ruins, have Pikachu use thundershock to light the flowers in the temple and then walk down. Answer a trivia question about Pikachu correctly. Then have pikachu search the Golbat's mouth that will appear. Pikachu gets stuck so you have to free it by wiggling the control stick. Once you free Pikachu you get the disk back.

The disk is automatically returned to Prof Oak and you can see the last part of the Pichu Bros in Party Panic which features the exciting hit of the CGI animated concert, "Meowth's Party." Once you see the episode wait the next day and Professor Oak tells you there is something special at Camp Starlight in the Viridian Forest. It is then will Jirachi appears to take you there.

Jirachi is the newest Pokemon that is capable of human speech (although done psychically). It says "Let's Play" in a child like voice to you. It is obiviosly a kind and friendly Pokemon much like Mew and Celebi. I cant wait to see Jiriachi again some day!

Gee, my kids did all that?

They called me over to see Jirachi in the game yesterday, but I didn't know what had to happen for him to have appeared!

Back