John Cena Returns!!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by KingOfKings715, Jan 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. KingOfKings715

KingOfKings715 New Member

Well Cena just won the royal rumble, and i was thinking, is this the most shocking return eva in the wwe? I have been watching wrestling forever now and this literally is the first time my jaw dropped when his song starting going and he was there. He wasnt even expected to be back by wrestlemania. WWE finally did a great job keeping this a secret and what a comeback.

I been a huge Cena hater but even i have to admit, that was impressive. So discuss what you think of his return here and the shock cause lets face it, no return was hidden as well as this one was

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

i think:

*tear*

3. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Attention WWE Wrestlers: Make sure to retire with your title before Cena starts wrestling again.

Oops :p

4. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

My boooy CENA'S BACK!! Look out flunkies! He gunna dominate the wwe yet again. Wrestlemania + Title here I COME! YOUR TIME IS UP!

5. PIKACHU123

PIKACHU123 New Member

Well, hes invoking his wrestlemania match at no way out, and I truthfully think he will win it, he just has to. RANDY ORTONS TIME IS UP!

6. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Wow.............. Just wow.

7. PIKACHU123

PIKACHU123 New Member

Im glad hes back, Randy Orton is a pain in the .....
    Also,Randy Orton better not get himself disqualified or I will personally backhand him......:cool:

8. KingOfKings715

KingOfKings715 New Member

orton is awesome!! orton>cena XD

Cena will probably win, facing trips in mania