~ Johnston RI ~ 12/2

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by PokeMeBob, Nov 21, 2007.

1. PokeMeBob

PokeMeBob New Member

~ TJs 2007-2008 City Championships ~

Saturday, November 24
    + Science & Hobbies, 1623 Second Ave., Watervliet, NY 12189

Sunday, November 25
    + The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT 06040

Sunday, December 2
    + Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI 02919

Saturday, December 8
    + The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03053

Saturday, December 15
    + X-9 Games, 367 Russell St. - Hampshire Mall, Hadley, MA 01035

Sunday, December 16
    + Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main St., Cherry Valley, MA 01611

Saturday, January 5, 2008
    + Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main St., Tewksbury, MA 01876

Sunday, January 6, 2008
    + TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

Info for all City Championships:
    Start: 11:00 AM
    Entry Fee: FREE

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Yes this weekend!!! I'll be going to Matthew's Santa Breakfast (omelettes and bacon and other breakfast goodness) and then heading on up (just have to remember to bring my own iced coffee).

See you there!

3. DarkMagnus

DarkMagnus New Member

this will be Great its aimee's first listed Judging event... not that it has stopped her from helping the last events! and i'll be judging as well hope to see a packed place! we can beat 41 in masters right ppl!

4. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Hopefully this event will be full of lots of fun Pokemon play!! We can do without the drama folks! Know the rules, play by them, and play fair!! Have some FUN!!!

Yeah to Aimee!! :smile:

5. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

The crew and I should be there with some new sleeves. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

6. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

Sounds great!

I have no idea what to play! :eek:

7. DarkMagnus

DarkMagnus New Member

i hear Playing a deck helps, you know 60 cards put together with at least 1 basic pokemon.......

8. GinoLombardi21

GinoLombardi21 New Member

Im probably gonna play something different at this event. Just to switch it up a bit and keep people guessing.

9. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

^Guessing? Or just straight up lying to people?? lol. Anyways, I'm with steve on this one. lol.

10. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Well we're officially out on this one folks. Nick has a basketball game for his 8th grade team that day. Too bad it wasnt on Saturday. Oh well - Good luck to all!!

11. DarkMagnus

DarkMagnus New Member

*makes note in white notebook* aww to bad hope to see you at another Tj's event johnny you make the events fun, and GL with that other game that involves running, you should only have to run if your being chased, personally i hate the sound of my thighs rubbing together.

12. flameing_lasagna

flameing_lasagna New Member

I'll be at this one... Huray for a new deck!

13. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Change of plans, unfortunately. Unless they change the forecast to the snow starting later, we probably can't go to this one as it's about an hour and 45 minutes away, and my parents as well as I dont want us getting stuck in the snow. There's always the next few tourneys.

14. GinoLombardi21

Man brand if you guys come the tournament will be so much better. IDC wat you have to do to get there start puttin a snow-plow on ur car!:smile:

15. Muninn

Muninn New Member

I'll be there. I don't know what to wear yet.

Wow. I need a life.

16. DarkMagnus

DarkMagnus New Member

Almost 10 who's maknig a last minute try at going?

17. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

There'll be cake!!!!

We''ll be celebrating Matthew's birthday tomorrow!

18. orangematt

orangematt New Member

This is adam on matts name but add 4 to the roster we'll all be playing tomarow !!!!

19. GinoLombardi21

I've been up since 11pm and im almost done workin on deck. Im glad I took breaks and stuff because theres no way I can work on a deck for 3 straight hours. I havent put this much thought and concentration in a deck since regionals last year. Today should be really FUN!! See every1 there!:biggrin:

20. Skull Bash

Skull Bash New Member

Well, it's about 2:30, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go, but I figure better not risk it anyway considering everybody else is asleep and the snow and stuff is supposed to start early tomorrow. Good luck to everyone there, I'll be back to redeem myself in a couple weeks in MA.