4 Erika
4 Oak
4 Computer Search
4 Bill
4 Bill's Teleporter
2 Pokemon Retriever
1 Copycat
3 Digger (Team Rocket)

I think this is going to be my casual deck.

Strat: This is a deck idea to beat your opponent with style. The whole idea of this deck is to take out all of your opponent's pokemon with Jolteon *'s power and scooping him up as many times as possible. Digger and Elekid are for back up.

Last edited:
Default The Jolteon * Deck
This is a deck idea to beat your opponent with style. The whole idea of this deck is to take out all of your opponent's pokemon with Jolteon *'s power and scooping him up as many times as possible. Digger and Elekid are for back up.

Pokemon: 11

1 Absol ex (Power Keepers)
1 Jolteon * (Power Keepers)
4 Celebi ex (POP 2)
1 Elekid (Neo Genesis)
3 Chansey (Base Set)

Trainers: 49

4 Scoop Up
4 Mr.Fuji
4 Swoop! Teleporter
1 Mr.Briney's Compassion
4 Item Finder
4 Recycle
2 Pokemon Retriever
4 Erika
4 Oak
4 Computer Search
4 Bill
4 Bill's Teleporter
2 Pokemon Retriever
1 Copycat
3 Digger (Team Rocket)

I think this is going to be my casual deck.

Strat: Get out Joltean* and keep bouncing it reusing its pokepower.... It seems like it'd work pretty good.

I just don't get how you plan to use a Poke-Power that does 10 damage to be your main attack system. Why don't you just play some Venture Bomb (I think that is the name of the card) if you want a similar 10 damage effect.

And some energy might help. Unless you don't want to ever attack that is. And since you play no energy, I suggest playing Pokemon Center.

what do I need energy for....??? everything in the deck is used for its pokepower, and thats it...

The deck uses Jolteon*'s pokepower over and over, by bringing it to the hand, and then playing it again, and again, and again. KO'ing all of the opponents pokemon in one swoop.

I am working on these for casual: which should i make?
I am going to make this deck or: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67288

what should i drop for more Briney's?

which of these 2 should i make?

again the point of the deck is to abuse Jolteon *'s come into play ability over and over...
But your average damage output per turn would be about zero to a pathetic ten. I don't think you would ever be able to KO anything. It just doesn't make sensse. And what about the 20% of games where Jolteon* is in the prizes? You have no way of to do any damage at all, so you'll never get a prize unless your opponent is an idiot an makes one of their own Pokemon faint! And are you forgetting that Jolteon* hurts you too?

But your average damage output per turn would be about zero to a pathetic ten. I don't think you would ever be able to KO anything. It just doesn't make sensse. And what about the 20% of games where Jolteon* is in the prizes? You have no way of to do any damage at all, so you'll never get a prize unless your opponent is an idiot an makes one of their own Pokemon faint! And are you forgetting that Jolteon* hurts you too?

Thats why Chansey is there. Chansey Active, taking the damage. So when its about to die, Scoop it up too.

Really original strat... but not Game-Winner... i see a lot of mullingans XD

I don't, it's just an idea... im not going to actually build this deck.. but testing online. I won 4 out of five times, only time i lost was when it was prized...

pretty good...

see my above post. It does work, and it usually will win before they have a chance to bring out to big of a pokemon, and with all the card draw, it gets those 14 times usually.

I don't, it's just an idea... im not going to actually build this deck.. but testing online. I won 4 out of five times, only time i lost was when it was prized...

pretty good...

see my above post. It does work, and it usually will win before they have a chance to bring out to big of a pokemon, and with all the card draw, it gets those 14 times usually.
What kind of deck were you playing against? Just curious. :smile:

"I don't, it's just an idea... im not going to actually build this deck.. but testing online. I won 4 out of five times, only time i lost was when it was prized...

pretty good... "

Add Azelf (Legends Awakened) in case anything is prized. You could also use some Zapdos (Majestic Dawn).

-2 Chansey
+1 Azelf
+1 Zapdos (Majestic Dawn)-- in case they have a large bench
-2 Bill's Teleporter
+2 Trash Exchange (Gym Heroes)

Now you should have less issues with prizing. :)

If you're going to be using Chansey as your wall you may as well as Double Colorless energy so you can at least Scrunch while you drop the Jolteon*. Double-edge in a pinch can be great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back