Jon B's third and fourth BR's!!

Discussion in 'Battle Roads' started by Lordofflareons, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Lordofflareons

Lordofflareons New Member

OK, so i wake up Saturday morning and am ready to make a few changes to blissey and play it. as i get there, i help a few friends and gothrough with bliss.

round 1 vs. Jason Z.(random gyarados/magmortar?)

this went pretty quick. he didn't have windstorm, and he had no luck of draw. cess ftw on gyarados.

1-0

round 2 vs paul A. (blissisvire)

close at the beginning, but he set up and the vires took over for a bit.
    the lvl x is a *houndoom* but in the end, cess + kill the l x just sauced him!
    GG

2-0

Round 3 vs Amanda M(1-1:nonono:)(random fire stuff)
    not even close, cess+wager owned her like 4 times..

3-0

round 4 vs Jacob B.(blissey!)

this was sooo close, it came down to time and i was up by a prize. Time FTW.

round 5 vs Eric A.(magmortar)
    prized a cess, he stormed the other one, so disrupion didnt work. still took it by a series of boosts and scoops.

t2 vs Jacob again.....

round 1: soo close, needed a boost to win but i decked and last maintinence was prized, so i had to wager and i flipped tails on speed stadium. FTL?

game 2: i was winning, but thefirst game took like 45-50 mins so yeah....he won

I'll include P/S all at the end.

So, the next day, im sure ill do better cuz i had some practice at milford League. I play same blissey.

round 1 vs ma friend Nick K(Qu33nh4tt3r)

0prized him. he just couldnt finsih a blis before scoop took over. only one boost used too....:nonono:

1-0

round2 vs Eric A.(ape)

cess pwnt him, but missing scoops cost me a prize. other than that, sorry eric,GG

2-0

round 3 vs Dylan L!(blisscats)
    close, but he decked on a speed stadium!! FTL:nonono::nonono:

3-0

round 4 vs Nathaniel L(Ape)
    it was close cuz he got set up, but i was one prize ahead with 1 bliss left and time was called right before he drew. GG

4-0

so, i obviously make t2

against Nathaniel again.

Game 1: i open with chansey,qball,castaway,and 2 boost and NRG,he got like nuthin.i attacha and pass. he draws, scratches. i draw, castaway,cess,NRG,TVR.then hit the bliss with QBall. boost ko. he sends up skitty, attaches and does tail whip. boost KO.

game 2: i ownt here, but we had to rewind a bit after he did burning head through a cess. i almost cried(not!) after he got 5 heads with meteor punch and OHKO'd my blissey, 3 turns later it was GG.

so i got my shiny card again, nuthin in the total of 28 freakin' packs!!

Props:
    -having some fun
    - winning
    -shiny awesome card
    -steve for judging
    -Patty and family for the Saturday ride to league and home.
    -liz for the ride to and from the rest of the stuff
    -noah l. for winning!
    - chinese food

Schlops:

-Tommy NOT winning
    -losing a lot of fun cuz of rulings
    -Jacob pullin a TSD in his *8* packs and me gettin nuthin in 28
    - bad luck on Saturday

BR's won: 3

Record: 19-2

If you have the time to read, you can probably post. please do(this is NOT an obligation)!

2. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Good job with the reports again Jonathan!

Dylan said you 2 had a great game on Sunday, even with his loss! Great games are what it's all about! I saw the 2 of you laughing after your game! :smile: I'm glad the 2 of you are enjoying playing Pokemon together! Keep up the good work! Bummer on not pulling anything good :frown:

p.s. Glad to know he's not the only one that decked this weekend...tough luck!

3. Papi/Manny

Papi/Manny New Member

Stop killing the seniors man. :p GJ

4. Lordofflareons

mum: oh thanks, and yea, its tons of fun with games liike that... if only the bad packs didn't make me feel so bad....

Papi: If i do? they'll kill me! And thanks

5. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

Way to go Jon.

6. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Jon is on a roll!! Even when you lose you came in 2nd!! lol

7. Lordofflareons

ty steve, and lol Jonnyblaze, its true, at least up till now.....