Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jon's Manchester and Hadley BR's!!! GG's and GT's

Lordofflareons

So after frantically failing to get a ride, a miracle happens. I make it to CT with a ride from Steve A. Get well Cara. Anyway, i remember the licking i got being donked t3 by a floatzel, and i add 4 call to my Plox deck. It turned to save me later.

Round 1 vs. ???? (Ape/kiss)

Easy match, mighta got donked but i topdeck call nrg t1. Perfect setup and gallade and grady x bringdown destroy anything he sends in.

1-0

Round 2 Vs Jordain(Emp/Phione/Manitine/Latilock/Cessness)

Good kid. She plays well, but the fact that the first emp she got up went down just as fast hurt her as did working off a lost wager and prized prinplup. She placed her cess well, i was never able to counter it. I always lost a turn but i still came out on top at the end. GJ and GG Jordain.

2-0
Round 3 vs ??????'s Friend( Kiss/Ape/mag/dol)
Amzing start, like t2 i had furret dol and 2 gardies and gallade ready t3 i struck him down quickly. Not too tough mate.

3-0
Round 4 vs Dylan L (lutionstech)
He got going well, but i gave him the nasty surprize of dusk wit wager and galade ko to keep hiom outta the game. he only got 2 prizes, but gg anyway.

4-0
Round 5 vs Matt A.(Chomp)
Sauceagefest.

4-1

Top 2 Vs Jordain. (Emp)
Jonny PWNS in game one, then i got owned ridiculously by t1 emp/cess/stuff 2 games in a row so Jordain wins the BR. :thumb::lol:

Hadley:
I magage to get my dad to meet steve agian so i have a ride there. This time i decide to try out mag/leafeon x/dol.

Round 1 Vs Matt. Chomp

Revenge. t1 grab magmar and sumthin, next turn its 20 wit mag, he benches sumtihn i warp it up and 40 it with mag. next turn, warp again bazooka leaves em both at 60 gg.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Jordain Emp like yesterday
This time i get awesoem start(third time i was satisfied by my start outta 3 tests, one was the fun game) and i get t3 leaf x, which DESTROYS emp with leafguard/buffer/resistance. She manages to take out 1, i had the next one ready and soon recylcled the other quickly. Good game again Jordain, sorry but resistance is overcoming.

2-0

Round 3 vs. Dylan Emp

Uh-oh. Emp, so i gotta go leafstyle. Anyways, i get like 4th godstart since the practice game and he gets blah. He fails to get an emp until lategame, where i have 2 leaf x's and a mag x ready. he ALMOST manages to take one prize, coming 10 short of it and the i win 6-0.

3-0

r4 vs Arnold Magkiss
t1 cff. t2 attach to magmar and smashshort. t3 evolve attach and donk the baltoy start.

4-0

round 5 vs eric Bravoteam.dek

This was the hardest match and he was the only one to get that close to winning. I basically own and spread at the start, and midgame i miss a nearvital topdeck. His scrambles and dres keep him in, and at the end he ran outta apes and needed too many cards to win. Snipe/overkill ftw.

5-0

Not top cut for seniors, so i win with a beautiful 5-0 record with a fun and fast and strong deck.

Props:
-Steve! You're Numba ONE!Ride,judging,everything. My Pokedad.
-2 Strong, fun and consistent deck going towards my choice for nats.
- VM
-Winning
-Pizza and Mountain Dew
-Everyone i played for a fun time this weekend
- Eric For scaring the crap outta me with his amazing game and close match.
- Jordain For winning
-John Rock for assisting in a dual Jon/John winout on sunday.
- TT winning on sat.
-Rocks for owning

Slops:
-Saucagefest causing issues and preventing a motherly revenge on Alex.... that COULD be a prop instead
-Cara not feeling well
- Humidity and hottness....but its hard for me to be so hot on a nice day and not sweat.
- Justins party on Sat. What a pathetic party. I got kicked out just for being the oldest one there.

Thanks For reading!

~~Jon

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

updatedd with mainly just corrections to spelling and the title cuz it rhymes better.

Last edited:
Back