Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

JR US National Champion Andy Younger's decklist on Pokemon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoByte

Master Trainer
Hey everyone, we got back into the office today and discovered that there was a transcription error in Andy Younger's deck. He didn't run two ACE SPEC cards, that Dowsing Machine should've been a Colress Machine. It'll be updated today.

There also appears to be an error with the list for Master player Calvin Nordberg. The website shows 63 cards including 5 Thundurus EXs

Brandon Salazar's Landorus/Mewtwo/Raichu/Garbodor says 7 Darkness energy instead of Fighting. You might want to look over all of the posted decks just in case.

There also appears to be an error with the list for Master player Calvin Nordberg. The website shows 63 cards including 5 Thundurus EXs

Didn't you hear? Running 5 Thundurus EX is the new meta.

Thanks for the note, I'll talk to the web team.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, the Flygon list on the "popular decks page" (http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/nationals/2014/decks/popular/) seems to be missing Dusclops/Dusknoir, but features extraneous Munna and Scraggy.

Will let them know!

- - - Updated - - -

Brandon Salazar's Landorus/Mewtwo/Raichu/Garbodor says 7 Darkness energy instead of Fighting. You might want to look over all of the posted decks just in case.

Will let them know! (and we are!)

Very interesting, however, something escapes me.
In Dena van Wijk's deck and in Bryan de Vries' deck, there is a Druddigon, but that card has no ability and requires energy types that are not present in any way in this build. how can it be used?

I guess I'm missing something there...Unless it should have been Druddigon from Flash Fire (needs :colorless: :colorless: for one of it's attacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back