Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jungle 1st Edition Complete

Rambo

Hey everyone I'm thinking of selling my complete 1st Edition Jungle set, all Mint condition as I need to make a bit of money..
How much do you think this would be able to fetch?

On a side note can anyone link me to a product that includes the best way to look after box topper and one for jumbo cards?

Thanks!

Those doesn't fit jumbo cards... I have the actual sleeves above and they only fit box toppers not jumbo cards

Hey everyone I'm thinking of selling my complete 1st Edition Jungle set, all Mint condition as I need to make a bit of money..
How much do you think this would be able to fetch?

On a side note can anyone link me to a product that includes the best way to look after box topper and one for jumbo cards?

Thanks!

1st question - I would say that you could fetch anywhere from $75-$150. Unfortunately, the Jungle set was not one of the more popular ones. If any of your cards have the no-symbol error though, you could probably drive up the price a little bit. The reason I put such a wide price range is because eBay listings over the past month have gone for all different kinds of prices. If I personally were going to list it, I would do somewhere between $100-$115.

2nd question - When I get a jumbo promo/box topper, I generally store them in a case like this one, as it is much safer than the pocket pages.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-ULTRA-PRO...411?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a691a1dcb

Will cost you a little bit more on price, but toploaders are always better to store individual cards than pocket pages are. Hope this helps!
-Colton

How bad are pages? I have thousands of cards and it will cost a lot of money to store them all in top loaders. Plus they will take up a lot of room. Will they be OK if they get put into pages and never touched again?

1st question - I would say that you could fetch anywhere from $75-$150. Unfortunately, the Jungle set was not one of the more popular ones. If any of your cards have the no-symbol error though, you could probably drive up the price a little bit. The reason I put such a wide price range is because eBay listings over the past month have gone for all different kinds of prices. If I personally were going to list it, I would do somewhere between $100-$115.

2nd question - When I get a jumbo promo/box topper, I generally store them in a case like this one, as it is much safer than the pocket pages.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-ULTRA-PRO...411?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a691a1dcb

Will cost you a little bit more on price, but toploaders are always better to store individual cards than pocket pages are. Hope this helps!
-Colton

I'll probably try and sell it for around $110 then, thanks for the help!

And is there anything that's more suited to box toppers that are decently smaller than the jumbo cards?

I may as well also ask about Unlimited Neo Discovery complete? Although I'm more reluctant to sell it as some of the art is fantastic.

are you talking about thousands of jumbo cards OR regular size cards? regular size cards can fit into sleeves, but you are risking them of slightly bending if you store them upright... due to gravitational force it pulls the cards down

---------- Post added 01/01/2013 at 10:54 AM ----------

I'll probably try and sell it for around $110 then, thanks for the help!

And is there anything that's more suited to box toppers that are decently smaller than the jumbo cards?

Are you saying box topper cards? you can buy the toploaders that are 4x6 I think..
but if you are talking about regular size cards
You can buy the regular top loader...50 packs for around $3-5

How bad are pages? I have thousands of cards and it will cost a lot of money to store them all in top loaders. Plus they will take up a lot of room. Will they be OK if they get put into pages and never touched again?

I did not say that pocket pages were a bad way to store cards, I have roughly 4K+ cards in about 35 different binders at the moment. I meant for individual cards like promos and such, you are better off to have in top-loaders because (generally) they are worth more than a common/uncommon card. Basically, I put promos in toploaders so that I don't run the risk of having them bent.

-EDIT-

Sorry, forgot to post the second link in my previous post. Most boxtoppers can fit into these toploaders, and they work great for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25-Ultra-Pr...949?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae4ab151d

Last edited:
What dimensions are those? Box Toppers don't fit in regular Top loaders I use for regular cards..
Maybe I should be more specific, I mean the ones from skyridge, aquapolis etc.

4 inches by 6inches

---------- Post added 01/01/2013 at 10:59 AM ----------

I put all my jumbo cards in 6x8, boxtopper /ana promos with envelope/ unpeeled corocoro promos in 4x6

What dimensions are those? Box Toppers don't fit in regular Top loaders I use for regular cards..
Maybe I should be more specific, I mean the ones from skyridge, aquapolis etc.

Most Pokemon boxtoppers are 3.5" x 5" which is why I used those ultra pro toploaders. They are slightly too big, but as long as the card is not messed with, it should be fine in one of those toploaders.

I've seen the unlimited edition of Jungle selling for around 150 or so. I would imagine if the condition of the cards is good you should at least be able to get that much maybe more to the right collector.

For the Jumbo Box Toppers (Legenday thru Skyridge) I use these. Perfect fit!

Thanks! That's probably exactly what I was looking for for the box toppers, big help!

I've seen the unlimited edition of Jungle selling for around 150 or so. I would imagine if the condition of the cards is good you should at least be able to get that much maybe more to the right collector.

Do you mind linking me to one of these listings if it was on ebay? You've got me curious now haha, thanks!

The complete unlimited edition goes for around $80 max, I could link 5+ complete sets for under that price currently.

$150 is just way too high, even for 1st edition.

The complete unlimited edition goes for around $80 max, I could link 5+ complete sets for under that price currently.

$150 is just way too high, even for 1st edition.

I was thinking that myself honestly..
Either way I decided not to sell it, and try and get them all graded, as I'm confident to the extent where I'm sure all the holos will get a PSA 9/10

Back