Just wondering

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by HoennAsh, Feb 28, 2004.

1. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

I was just wondering which deck is better, Blaziking/Ninetales or Blaziking/Rayquaza? Thank you for everyone that gave them ur opinion. :)

2. Dañel

Dañel New Member

:grass: I think the blaze/tales is better
    because tales recive help form the high preassure system :grass:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2004
  3. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Thanks. I will appreciate more of others opinions about my first post in this topic.

4. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Blaze/Tales has the advantage over Blaze/Ray or BAR, due to the 1-2 prize exchange, that's the only reason probably why Tales wins, since both decks are VERY fast, but the prize trade off moves the balance towards Tales.

-MuD

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

A smart player would play Tales, but keep a Ray or 2 for back up... but Tales is generally better, simply cause it is a one prize loss, not 2... Keeping Ray as well is simply for Water, and for Higher HP pokes that Ninetales has problems with... ex LRRRR takes care of 160 HP pokes for Ray, while Tales must have RRRRRR takes care of 150.

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

in ur exapmple its only 1 more nrgy, so its not that hard to pay, and it's not as effective vs water, cause everywater deck plays shard, but anyways tales is generally better.

-MuD

7. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Thanks for all your opinions everybody. I will still appreciate more opinions from others. Thank you.

8. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

It is still harder for Water decks because they have to have that Shard in their hand if not 2 for the 2nd Rayquaza. And for the many 150 HP pokes like Amphy ex, Gardevoir ex, Kingdra ex. It's really more of a 2 nrg difference in Ray's LFFFF to Nines FFFFFF. Yeah it's 5 nrg to 6 nrg but after the first attack (against anything) Ray just needs to recharge 4 nrg for the 150 poke while Tales needs 6. Against Aggron ex Ray needs LFFFFF discarding 5 while Tales needs FFFF just discarding 4 nrg. But then Aggron's Wailords don't need Shard against Tales. In the head-to head Tales should win in the prize trade offs but still Tales needs FFFF against Ray discarding 4 and Ray needs LFF discarding 2. In the head to head still Ninetales but against the field Rayquaza is just more consistant with the need for less nrg.

9. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I say Blaziken/Rayquaza is better than Blaziken/Ninetails because it seems like Blaziken/Rayquaza is faster and easier to get out.

10. Physics Squirrel

Physics Squirrel Active Member

Nobody plays Ninetales around here. I've seen loads of BAR decks though. And I noticed that the decks without Ampharos were a lot more successful than those with it (Do you still call it a BAR?)

Anyway, I think Rex is better because he can do so much more damage for the amount you discard, plus he's basic. Just have a backup plan against Wobbas, Salamences and Crystal Shards. X\

11. Dañel

Dañel New Member

:grass:hi I'ts me again I agree with pañal (mudkip) and spectron about the 2 prize lost in the BAR deck

:grass:Kimi ga suki da to sakebitai:grass:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2004
  12. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

I agree with Moltres......Blaze/Ray is the better i think....jus becuz i play a variant of blaze/Ray with the dragon Magneton....better effeciency on energy and provides resistance to water and fighting....who cares about shards.....Ray is going to get his 1 or 2 prizes that you need anyways hahahaha....or at least thats how i play it

13. HoennAsh

HoennAsh New Member

Thank you everybody for giving away your opinion in this topic.

14. bertrand

bertrand New Member

By the way, it's BlaziKEN, not BlaziKING..

*snicker*

15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

???????????????????? to what water deck does it lose? Kingdra? not really... it loses to Muk ex, and so does BAR but BAR has shards and ditto's as enemies so ya... Jermy do we really need to discuss this AGAIN?????