*Looks at ALL set lists*
*Have not seen a Kadabra for quite a while*
*Knows story about the dude in Japan who had a problem with the name*
*Bored out of mind, so bored log on to lamebeach* :frown:
*Sees this- http://www.pokebeach.com/news/1107/groundbreakers.jpg*
*Sees number 13th figure in set*

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

-Discuss

PS- This last line dedicated to SPAM- CAPS LOCK IS THE CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL!:cool:

Last edited:
It's spelled "dedicated".

Also I'll care about Uri Geller in relation to Kadabra when the former demonstrates his power in a controlled labratory setting. This should be read as "never".

Uri Geller is the definition of n00b. Due to the fundamental "laws" of pokémon whereby whenever a non-member is criticised, they make an account and comment he will likely follow suit.

Why's Kadabra allowed as a figure, a DS character but not a card?

You know out of the MANY kadabra threads that have appeared on the gym, not one has ever been replied to by an offical PUI member. I am sure they would know.

I heard that it was a famous magician's name in Japan so they like sewed or somthing and they cant use that name for their cards again

Last edited:
Uri Geller is not Japanese.
You can see him every week on Phenomenon as one of the celebrity judges.

Uri Geller is not Japanese.
You can see him every week on Phenomenon as one of the celebrity judges.

Ironically enough, NBC does a fair bit of advertising of Live365 and when the show was about to start its promos were played on PIRN.

Go figure.

This kinda thing reminds me of the whole deal between Carl Sagan and Apple in the 90's. Some people are just incredibly paranoid about how their names are used.

Ironically enough, NBC does a fair bit of advertising of Live365 and when the show was about to start its promos were played on PIRN.

Go figure.

This kinda thing reminds me of the whole deal between Carl Sagan and Apple in the 90's. Some people are just incredibly paranoid about how their names are used.

Well, since Carl Sagan did do marijuana, he was probably somewhat paranoid to begin with. But yeah, I remember reading about that, I thought it was funny.

You know out of the MANY kadabra threads that have appeared on the gym, not one has ever been replied to by an offical PUI member.

Why would they reply to a thread made in a random Pokémon forum when people are making such comments as "I heard that it was a famous magician's name in Japan so they like sewed or somthing and they cant use that name for their cards again"? They have much better things to do with their time.

Its spelled \"sued\" Marril :tongue:. Seriouly, why is PUI so incapable of printing a Kadabra? What REASON is there to not make a Kadabra? Uri lost his Lawsuit, he will not try again if he has half a brain. Am I mising something here?

Its spelled \"sued\" Marril :tongue:. Seriouly, why is PUI so incapable of printing a Kadabra? What REASON is there to not make a Kadabra? Uri lost his Lawsuit, he will not try again if he has half a brain. Am I mising something here?

She was referring to an earlier post in the topic where someone spelled it sewed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back