2x NM
1x Warp Point
=12+32=44
Energys:
16x Water

Spoilers:
Kingdra - 130 HP [Water]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Seadra

[.] Aqua Stream: 10x damage. Select any number of Water energy cards in your discard pile and show them to your opponent. This attack does 10 damage for each energy you showed. Shuffle those energy into your deck.
[W] Dragon Pump: 40+ damage. You may discard 2 cards from your hand. If you do, this attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage and does 20 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning +30
Retreat: 1

Strategy: Start with Pachi and take Baltoy, Horsea and Stantler(if i don't have Celio in my hand for Claydol) on bench, Then get Claydol to Draw and Kingdra to hit, Kingdra hit 60+20 to bench if i dicard 2 Cards from my hand, Claydol can refresh my hand every turn so 2 Cards is nothing. Kingdras first attack combo with it's second, i can choose as many Water energys from my dicard pile and do 10 amount of energys i chose and shuffle them in to my deck. So i can do max 160 whitout energy. When the energys are back in my deck i can continue Kingdra's Dicating and Claydol's refreshing.

U should play tv reporter or felicities drawing instead of pov. Discard ur waters 4 ur attack. Or maybe the energy draw Delcatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back