Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

KINGDONK - Formerly I.S [DP-ON] [Article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it surprising that you'd run so many Pokemon that you can't attack with. Alakazam, Claydol, and Gardevior.

Well thanks For The Comment, How About The Tips, I Think 1 needs to be dropped. Although Which One. And Once Decided Will I Add In A Psychich Energy Or 2.

Im Considering Dropping Alakazm And Then Adding 1 more Regiice and 1 Psychihc Energy

Luke

I don't think you should drop Alakazam. It's disruptive abilities are too good. Depending on how its Power is worded, Regice is either nice in the early going as well as in certain situations mid-late game, or almost entirely useless mid-late game (since by then your opponent will likely have an evolution up front, and if it's ruled you can't discard unless you are also able to do the switch, it would rarely be usable). So dropping Alakazam, which will always be of use especially to disrupt set up via Claydol, for another Regice just does not seem like the best play. In fact, if you can get Alakazam out fast enough, there might not even be a mid-late game because then this deck would work almost like Gardevoir/Gallade, in that you're shutting down Powers and dealing quick, high damage all at once. I think you might consider adding Wager to the mix here in order to have that further disruptive option. Repeated Power Cancel + quick Kingdra + opponent losing Wager = surefire way to gain board control and eventually the win.

from your current point of deck design

-2 regice
+1 abra
+1 alakazam

-1 call
-1 psychic
+2 multi

That would be my suggestions at the least, and best of luck with it.

No idea on the pictures I know it is under advanced commands or just typing in the html for it.

Run only 1 Regice at max, and none if it is ruled you cannot discard for the sake of it against an evolved pokémon.

ok i havent tested lol but it doesnt look that good when i beat empoleons pretty bigly. But either way its in leafeeonss favor.

Magkiss will be more of a less played deck,u should try against Sprites Tentacruel/Lanturn and Froslass since those are the most obvious decks to be played at BRs.

TM2 does not work on Level Xs, however I think Omastar could work with Kingdra. On the bench, resistance is not applied so anything like Leafeon needs three 20 spreads and an Omastar drop to KO. In theory, Claydol could go down in this way with two 20s and a Spiritomb plus Omastar drop. I think spread/Omastar is the best counter to Leafeon, not sure how it could be worked in here exactly. Well the best counter is LOLtres but fitting that into Kingdra might not be easy!

Lol, yesterday i played Pokeblobs lefeon buildm, its just to good, it beatdown my empoleon build so hardcore. it was funny.

Bannete EX - Where Can I find This List Of The Froslass Deck.

Thanks Alot Everyone

Ah, finally the thread for the much-hyped kingdra. I cant wait to test this baby out. Is it fast? is it as lame as others had said? I will find out very soon...

Isnt 1-0-1 gardy a bit too risky? U might not get it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back