Kingdra in Gold version

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Baboon, Aug 31, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Baboon

Baboon New Member

I know this is kinda sad, but how exactly do you get Kingdra in Gold version... I've been playing that saved game since like early '01, but still never actually got around to Kingdra >_<
    If someone can tell me how you get around to Kingdra, I'd appreciate it. :)

2. dkates

dkates New Member

Trade a Seadra with a Dragon Scale attached, and it evolves into Kingdra.

3. Baboon

Baboon New Member

Lol, I should have known it was that easy. Thanks. ^_^

4. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

A really cheap trick is to give a Seadra a Dragon Scale, trade it to Red/Blue/Yellow (provided it doesn't know a move that's not in the R/B/Y series), then get it back in another trade and it'll evolve.

5. Dek

Dek New Member

dude, the RBY trick doesnt work. I already tried it with Scyther and metal coat. It doesnt work.

6. mighteyenalova141

mighteyenalova141 New Member

well i found a seadra in a cave i believe.

u should love and take care of your pokemon, no matter how ugly it is, it will turn beautiful to you in every way

7. Dek

Dek New Member

that is possible. I found one with a dragon scale.

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

He meant when you trade it back from RBY, not trading it too. It will be holding the same item it was holding when it was traded. So if you trade a Scyther or Seadra with corrosponding items, over to RBY, when you trade them back to GSC then it will evolve.

Or if you have Stadium 2, you can take the item, and give it to a Pokemon on RBY, then trade it to evolve, whichever.....

9. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

thats how you evolve it, i thought you had to make it happy? oh well, thanks