3 piplup
2 prinplup
3 emploeon
1 emploeon lvl X
3 riolu
3 lucario
1 lucario lvl X
3 lapras (GE)
i was think of maybe adding in a small line of swampert (GE)or exploud..maybe wailord to stall...i think theyd go well in here..but that will lower trainer or energy count..:confused:
TRAINERS:

2 premier ball
2 celios network
4 rare candy
3 duskball
2 amulet coin
3 prof oaks vist
4 bebe search
1 galcias stadium

ENERGYS::water::fighting:

8 water:water:
6 fighting:fighting:eek:nly for lucario so dont need much
3 scramble

MY plan for this deck is to destroy my opposition w/ palkias transback and the lvl x i can recycle energys and do 60...if i dont like wat i have out against my opponent i switch it!!! i come in quick w/ a hard hitting lucario sniping the bench..(can do that w/ emploeon to cept it does 70..or other attack and do 40 to any)level up to X making me invulnerable for a turn..recycle that effect w/ palkia lvl x...hope i start w/ lapras tho..for its abilitys..then just use emp..priplups already pretty good if im not getting emp..then lvl X baby!!!supreme command screw up opponents hand...normal hydro or just keep sniping!!! If i use swampert or exploud..just use explouds ambient noise either way i flip the coins good itll hopefully not be able to make them use trainers supporters or stadiums..swampert just poke power beef him up go at em for 80!!

MY opponent will bow before the KINGS OF SPACE!!!!!!:lol:

help is greatly appreciated...thanx

:water::fighting:

Last edited:
You don't need that many palkia. -2 palkia +1 riolu +1 lucario
After that, fix up the trainer line. Either go full fishing engine, or add some searching supports. Also, 3 premier balls are kinda much... Try using 1.
For energy, I'd say you should use scrambles. -4 water +1 fighting +3 scramble

You don't need that many palkia. -2 palkia +1 riolu +1 lucario
After that, fix up the trainer line. Either go full fishing engine, or add some searching supports. Also, 3 premier balls are kinda much... Try using 1.
For energy, I'd say you should use scrambles. -4 water +1 fighting +3 scramble

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back