kiss this

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by adam1818, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam1818

adam1818 New Member

pokemon(27)

4-bagon( i dont know whick one is better)
    2-shelgon (sw)
    4-salamence ex (pk)
    3- togepi (ge)
    2-togetic (ge)
    3-togekiss (ge)
    3-pachirisu (ge)
    2-baltoy (ge)
    2- claydol (ge)
    1-skitty (pk)
    1-delcatty ex (cg)

trainers (15)

4- bebes search
    4- rare candy
    3- professor rowan
    2- crystal beach
    1- mr.stones project
    1-windstorm

energy(18)
    13:fire:
    5:fighting:

stratagy: my stratagy is to start with cladol and to get a togekiss seconed to third turn after that i use togekisses power to put four energy on a salamence and then just start laying it on them with 150 a turn

so far i am 5-1 agaisnt blissey
    i am 3-0 agaisnt gg
    and 2-0 agaisnt magmortar

i also dont know what bagon to use one has double weakness but has resistance to fire and fighting the other one has plus 10 weakness and only one resistance and it is to fighting.

2. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

delcatty looks good, late game here since you discard your whole deck if you want to make sure you don't discard kiss lol

3. Throne0fLegends

Throne0fLegends New Member

yo pretty sick list, i haven't seen you on here before? Where you from.. have you tested the deck in a states yet or something? Im interested to know how it does. Oh by the way, wouldn't it be better if you just played fire and water? Why the fighting? Typo?

4. adam1818

adam1818 New Member

i am from oshawa i came in the top 8 at provincials befor i added claydol i added claydol and it speeds it up so much i looking at top sixteen at regionals for shure and mabe top 4 or top 8 the fighting are in there so if i need to i can use claydols attack agaisnt blissey

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i was also thinking that since the fighting energy are already in there that maybe a one one line of blastoise cg wouldent be so bad in this deck and maybe one or 2 unown g what do u guys think about that and what would i take out

Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.