Knuckle badge

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Lex Luthor, Mar 17, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor New Member

Hey folks! We were one of the leagues that didn't get the knuckle badge because they ran out. If any of you that have smaller leagues got extra of these and are willing to share with us, we would be really greatful. We only need about 40 and I would be willing to reimburse shipping charges. If so just post and I'll send my address email. Thanks!!

2. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

we need some as well, i would also be willing to reimburse you for shiping charges for about 10 of the badges and about 10 of the promos (10 winner, the non winner i got coverd, cause i just scamed them from my R and S collection to hand out lol lol good job with that one nintendo :rolleyes: )

3. marril2k

marril2k Member

Well... I don't have any knuckle badges or promos of this season to spare (I got enough to cover my league only...), I found taking your Oran Berrys from your collection and a black sharpie to write 'WINNER' with a drawn Poke Ball works... my players seem to love the WINNER stamped energy cards...

If you need more promos for your league, you should contact leagues@pokemon-tcg.com and state your conserns about getting a few more supplies, they may be kind and reasonable :)

-marril

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I would say that it might be nearly impossible for a league to have "extras" now that Nintendo went and reduced the amount of items a league gets by the number of people that were in the league the season before. Bad Nintendo....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.