Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

krickitune

revdjweb

remember a few months back when speed krickitune was all the rage? but then GG and the improved Magmortar came out and it was relegated to the sidelines.

this just occurred to me but i dont have time to test it before regionals but has anyone tried krickitune with a 2-2 claydol line. this means forgoing cessation crystal but a lot of krickitune decks werent running cc anyhow.

so anyways, if anyone has any thoughts or experience with this deck, i'd be interested...

remember a few months back when speed krickitune was all the rage? but then GG and the improved Magmortar came out and it was relegated to the sidelines.

this just occurred to me but i dont have time to test it before regionals but has anyone tried krickitune with a 2-2 claydol line. this means forgoing cessation crystal but a lot of krickitune decks werent running cc anyhow.

so anyways, if anyone has any thoughts or experience with this deck, i'd be interested...

Funny enough, I've actually been thinking/doing that as well, though on Redshark. I'll be updating my one thread one of these days with the info.

Back