yoshi1001

Where: River City Hobbies
504 Cass St.
La Crosse, WI 54601

When: August 29, 2004
12PM Registration
1PM Tournament

Cost: $15

Bring your A-game! I'll be giving away copy of the Pokemon: the first Movie original motion picture score!

Any questions may be posted here.

I'll be there and should be bringing Tormented Soul and one other with me. All 3 of us are 15+. And there's a slim chance I'll be bringing one or two of my 7 year old twin nephews.

Any idea of how many 10- will attend? And is first place in the division given a box, regardless of how many there are in the division? I know many theat give numbers reported having only 1-3 for 10-.

"Any idea of how many 10- will attend? And is first place in the division given a box, regardless of how many there are in the division?"

There was one in the last pre. Yes, a box.

I guess I need to take some reading lessons--I was thinking this was for Manitowac--forgot there was a 3rd one in Wisconsin. La Crosse is much farther for me--sorry--the people I mentioned and I won't me in la crosse.

Anyone know how many 10- to expect in Manitowac?

Rulemaster said:
i thought you were going to the manitowoc one menoknow

i am currently in Madison (studing in college) and am not sure if it would be too hard to get there? anyone has any directions or can pick me up (<<<<like thats possible...lol)

david0925 said:
i am currently in Madison (studing in college) and am not sure if it would be too hard to get there? anyone has any directions or can pick me up (<<<<like thats possible...lol)

Basically, you just follow I-90 most of the way. I don't know if I can pick you up-I was planning on taking some stuff to drop off at UW-L.

Back