La Crosse, WI FR/LG Prerelease 8/29

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by yoshi1001, Aug 26, 2004.

1. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

Where: River City Hobbies
    504 Cass St.
    La Crosse, WI 54601

When: August 29, 2004
    12PM Registration
    1PM Tournament

Cost: $15

Bring your A-game! I'll be giving away copy of the Pokemon: the first Movie original motion picture score!

Any questions may be posted here.

2. menoknow

menoknow New Member

I'll be there and should be bringing Tormented Soul and one other with me. All 3 of us are 15+. And there's a slim chance I'll be bringing one or two of my 7 year old twin nephews.

Any idea of how many 10- will attend? And is first place in the division given a box, regardless of how many there are in the division? I know many theat give numbers reported having only 1-3 for 10-.

3. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

i thought you were going to the manitowoc one menoknow

4. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

"Any idea of how many 10- will attend? And is first place in the division given a box, regardless of how many there are in the division?"

There was one in the last pre. Yes, a box.

5. menoknow

menoknow New Member

I guess I need to take some reading lessons--I was thinking this was for Manitowac--forgot there was a 3rd one in Wisconsin. La Crosse is much farther for me--sorry--the people I mentioned and I won't me in la crosse.

Anyone know how many 10- to expect in Manitowac?

6. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

haha...glad you're going to manitowoc instead. sorry yoshi :fire:

7. david0925

david0925 New Member

i am currently in Madison (studing in college) and am not sure if it would be too hard to get there? anyone has any directions or can pick me up (<<<<like thats possible...lol)

8. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

Basically, you just follow I-90 most of the way. I don't know if I can pick you up-I was planning on taking some stuff to drop off at UW-L.