Lake Boundary vs TSD

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by yoyofsho16, Aug 11, 2008.

1. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

I am running PLox for LCQ, and I have one card space in my deck. Which would be better:

-A Lake Boundary, just to keep in my hand and use when I need it (to make my deck a little more "anti-mirror"

OR

-Time Space Distortion, because it is good in pretty much every deck?

Help, please.

2. Sandslash7

Sandslash7 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I'd go with the Lake Boundary, since GG/Pl0x will be out in force at the LCQ.

3. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

I'm playing TSD, just because I sort of need recovery. However, I understand why you'd run a LB, so either one would be good.

I'd try to find room for both, but... yeah. I already need a Chatot in my version, after Chatot I might try to think of some way to find room for LB...

4. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

It depeneds on how many NM you have. Because in a deck like Plox NM is always better than TSD.

5. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

I have 2 NM. (171717)

6. butlerforhire

butlerforhire New Member

I'd say the ability to get at least one surprise OHKO that Lake Boundary gives you, especially against mirror, is more useful than the potential recovery option of Time Space Distortion. Those 2 Night Maintenance should do the trick since you can obviously just Telepass an opponent's Roseanne's or Celio's to bring what you shuffle in back out anyway. The ability to Telepass a Scott (as rare as this card is these days) is also an added incentive to play the stadium over the trainer because there is at least the chance in some games that you might be able to search for it.

7. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

lake boundary...
    because 2 nm is enough..
    if you absolutly want to play tsd take out 1 nm...
    but i'd go with LB