Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

laticlock?

Its a two card combination featuring Latios ex d, for free retreat and Latias d, for its body to shut off all evolved Pokemon Bodies in play.

With the new Latios and Latios from Great encounters or any from holon phantoms counts too because people fear a 2 prize Magmortar attack.

if people fears bench snipers, then dont play latios ex d in the bench :O

It only works while its on the bench, so you might want to disable poké-bodies of non-ex evolutions without giving up 2 prizes.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

This is 100% off topic but I clicked something by accident and now the pokégym looks like this to me: http://i32.tinypic.com/hwh7yw.jpg

I can't start new threads or send PMs, it's really weird. Please could anyone reading this PM an admin or something.

Seriously, I'm completly locked out because I tried to change the theme. I can't log out either, there isn't anything to click :O

Last edited:
Get to the home page of Pokegym, just click around. The, click user co at top right, go to user options I beleive, and choose your theme, make sure to click blue & gold. This hapoened to me last night. ;)

On topic:

Yes. But there's not alot to shut off besides DWD and Mag... (though Mag can live... :/)

Yes. But there's not alot to shut off besides DWD and Mag... (though Mag can live... :/)

Sceptile. Weezing. Both are new cards with some potential. Are they worth slapping in Latios and Latias though? Eeeh... That's a good question. :/

Back