Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LC Snorlax & burned

where did my reply go?

oh well. FWIW the problem was with the LC Oracle files published by Wotc.

NoPoke: Don't know. If it were deleted, I'd still see a trace of it. I don't see any vestige of your post.

Thanks for the correction, Yoshi. Like I said in the ATM post, I didn't have a copy of the actual card with me; and I found it interesting that LC scans & spoilers are rather difficult to find these days.

Oh well,
- CHRISBO

Pop: I've been experiencing some difficulty with the gym... delays , pages not loading, replies not getting posted. However what I can't determine is if it is something to do with my ISP's quality of service declining :(. That said it is only the pokegym that gives me these problems. Maybe the gym has high expectations of the WWW?

Yeah. I've been having problems loading pages as well. No one else has reported posts vanishing though.
Guess I'll start a topic in RTC and see who else is having problems.

I don't know the ruling for full heal energy, so I might as well ask here. Does full heal energy cure burn?

Dro~ said:
I don't know the ruling for full heal energy, so I might as well ask here. Does full heal energy cure burn?

You should really start a new topic since it's a different (although related question).
However, the answer is yes, it will cure Burn. The most recent printing of FH Energy (from LC) states that it removes all Special Conditions, so Burn would be included.

Back