Leaf Green/Fire Red question

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Fawkes0126, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Are Leaf Green and Fire Red out yet in the U.S? If so, are they available everywhere(i.e. Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R' Us, etc.). If not, does anyone know when they will be out?

2. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Currently, the game is not available in the US or anywhere else outside of Japan. There is no scheduled official release date either, or even an official estimated one.

3. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Oh, darn. Well, thanks for your time.

4. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Prettty sure that there is an estimated date...
    around summer :(

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004
  5. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Oh, well, I guess I'll really be looking forward to summer this year, eh?

6. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

EGM guesses summer '04.

7. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

8. dkates

dkates New Member

Electronic Gaming Monthly.

9. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Great! Thanks for all your help, guys. :)

10. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

Hey fawkes, ill go ask jesus to push up the release date, he solves everything afterall :)

11. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Jesus is busy. Go bug the Pope about it. He did give the 'okay' to Pokémon back when Christians thought it was controversial. >_>

12. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

thats only cause "Pope" and "Poke" are to simular... they might start considering him "of the devil too"

Oh and I dont care who you talk to... just get us a release date, preferably soon!!!! lol....

13. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

get an import and learn japanesse. *shot*

14. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

lol, I played all the way through it, and dont know a lick of Japanese.... for what little you need it, there is enough online help to figure out everything in game...

15. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Beleive me. you get more out of it if you can undesrtand what they're saying.

16. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

First, I'm quite alright with this release date. Why are you all making fun of my beliefs? THAT should be against 'gym rules, if it isn't already, which I believe it is. Second, why spend much more on an import after S&H than waiting and getting one in the U.S?

17. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

fawkes, calm down, im catholic and im confirmed. i believe in jesus just as much as you do. i was just making a joke

18. Dark_Gengar

Dark_Gengar New Member

Why? Because it is fun to have Pokemon from older versions in RuSa before anyone else does. Imagine the surprise on your opponents face the next time you link battle and your starting Pokemon is a Blastoise or a Charizard. :)

19. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Exactly what dark gengar said... Imagine my opponents face when I bust out Mewtwo, or the Legendary birds, or my EVIL CURSELAX... And having them before anyone else is fun too.... Also some breeding moves cant be learned yet by some of the RuSa Pokemon as well... besides, this way when Colleseum comes out, I will have most of the 386... will be missing only Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and maybe Lugia/Ho-oh...

20. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Well, I am understanding of where you're coming from. I just don't want to spend much more and get it a few months before everyone else, as the thrill will wear off after everyone else has them, too.